BY NIVEA #1 in After Shave

This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts: • Soothes skin from shaving irritation. • Improves skin’s condition over time. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. • Skin looks healthy and cared for. • Skin feels comfortable and smooth. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

Zoey N.
I love this product! I don’t use it as a post shave balm; however, I use it as a face primer and it works wonders! Beside a really bulky packaging, which is totally acceptable because it’s not meant to be a compact beauty item, I have no complaints about this product. This is one affordable “primer” which is better than some higher end authentic primer. It’s really moisturizing, has a fragrance scent, doesn’t leave a greasy feel on my face, and holds my makeup in place all day long. What else could you ask for?! Wonderful product!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I know that this is a men’s product,  but I learned on YouTube that It can be used as a primer for makeup.  I  ordered some and tried it and it worked so I told my cousin to try it, and she did and it seemed to work for her too.  I think it’s great and i would recommend for you to try it its a lot cheaper than some makeup primers.
Zyra S.
Waianae
I started using this products after watching Nikkie Tutorials talk about how great it was as a primer. Now let me say that just because this works for me does but mean it will for you, everybody's skin is different but it is worth giving a shot as this thing is AMAZING. (Its also pretty cheap) It makes my makeup last all day,and keeps oils at bay. I have an oily combo skin and it works great. I also use it after derma-planing to prevent redness and rash. It does smell "manly" but I actually quite like it.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
As a woman, I bought this after seeing tons of Insta and YouTube beauty gurus using it as a moisturizer or primer before applying makeup.
It moiturizes well. The scent is a little strong. Smells good, but a lil strong. Its a light, non greasy formula. Dries fast with no residue.
This is my review of it overall, however, I do not know how it preforms as an actual aftershave. Probably does well.
Adelia C.
Los Angeles, CA
You guys I love love LOVE this shave balm!! I purchased this at my nearest Target and use it as a primer before I put on my make up!! It makes my make up last for so long! It is also super inexpensive and last for such a long time!! I definitely recommend this for everyone!:)
Hanna W.
i use this as a primer for makeup because NikkiTutorials said it was a good product. Turns out it is because after you rub it into your skin, it gets a little bit tacky, which is great for foundation. It smells like cologne as well, which i absolutely love, and yeah. overall i love this and ill probably buy it again
Steve M.
Phoenix
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Not much of a scent with this.  I have used this stuff since I began shaving many many years ago.  I have used this along with the nivea shaving stuff however I have now switched over to wetshaving with safety razors.  This is remains my go to for post shave.  It helps calm and soothe my skin.  The non alcohol doesnt dry my face out.
Nubiannie D.
Lawrence
Post shave balm aka one of the best primers I’ve ever used ! When nikkietutorials said it was the best I had to see for myself. I went to a local Walgreens and bought it. Lets just say this primer lasts WAYYYYY longer than any other primer (quantity wise) ! The only reason why I don’t absolutely love this product to give it a five star is because I feel like it worked everywhere else on my face except my t-zone which is very oily depending on the primer. But touching up with some blotting sheets still kept my foundation on so that’s a plus side to this ! Anyways for my normal to dry friends , this would work on way better !
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I bought this product because of nikkietutorials raving about how this is such a great primer. So I gave it a try and I have to say that I do like it. It works great as a primer. It is tacky and is easy to apply makeup onto. A little goes a long way. I tend to not use a lot because it takes a while to blend into the skin. I really like using this as my primer. It doesn’t keep my oils at bay or fill in my pores but it does make my makeup go on easily. I do notice that my makeup doesn’t run off easily as well. It stays in place until the end I want to take it off. It is a good primer for those who want to purchase this.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a pretty good Post Shave Balm. Its consistency is between a liquid and a lotion. I do like this about this balm, but when I use it, I feel like it's harder to control how much I'm using and I use more than I might need. It's nice to be able to buy this balm pretty much anywhere.
Kina N.
I've heard this works as a primer? Is it true does it work?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Does the fragrance it contains last long? I want to try it out but I heard that the smell stays throughout the day. I don't want to smell like a guy.
Jennifer C.
Visalia, CA
I know a lot of people use this as a makeup primer. Does it have a strong scent?
Amal K.
Toronto
Has Anyone Tried this Nivea Post Shave Balm as a face Primer before your foundation? . I have seen a lot of reviews on YouTube. If you have tried it . Let me Know what you think?. Thanks ...
Alena G.
When I use this as a primer, although it gives me a flawless finish, when I first apply it and put my foundation over it, my foundation starts balling up and peeling off my face throughout the day. Does this happen to anyone else? It happens the most with my Mac foundation.

back