NIVEA for Men Post Shave Balm

This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts: • Soothes skin from shaving irritation. • Improves skin’s condition over time. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. • Skin looks healthy and cared for. • Skin feels comfortable and smooth. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

Does it tingle after application ?
How is this as a primer compared to actual priming products?
Does it feels fresh afterwards?
Start your review of NIVEA for Men Post Shave Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Herentals
Bought this for the BF. He was getting those ugly after shave bumps and redness under his chin. After a few days of using it was very noticeable that the redness and bumps were going away. Smells great. Not greasy. Reasonably price.
Montclair, CA
After hearing about many makeup guru's using this product as a primer, I decided to give it a try and I fell in love! I use this everyday and it keeps my makeup on point all day! I got mine at Target and it's only about 5 dollars! That's super cheap compared to a high end primer!
Brussels
You may be asking yourself: why is a woman writing a review on a post shave balm? Well, it’s simple: I actually use this as a primer. I first some beauty gurus talking about it and then I tried it for myself and... it works! I was worried about the scent but it actually dissipates quickly so you don’t need to worry about that aspect of it. And the price? Well, it makes for a cheap primer!
Halifax, NS
This product is a god sent I use it as a facial primer for my make up! It does a great job and keeping the face matte and controlling oil. Gentle on the skin and does not have a strong sent
This aftershave balm is very cooling. It's easy to use and is nice to put on the skin. It has a smell to it, but nothing overpowering. I bought the sensitive one. I use it before putting my makeup on. It's very lightweight and you have to rub it in until it gets sticky. (That way the makeup will stay longer). I have very dry skin and I didn't feel like it really hydrates it. I also don't see a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts. Maybe it lasts a tiny bit longer. For the price it's a nice primer and I would recommend it.
Davidsonville, MD
The best primer for the best price! I have oily skin and this has been the best over all face primer I have used! It doesn't do much for pores but it makes your skin so soft and primed to apply foundation. Products layer so great over this product as well. It doesn't dramatically prolong my makeup but I do notice somewhat of a difference when I don't use it. I have already repurchased multiple times and I will continue to do so! Definitely worth a try for the price!
Muscatine, IA
I love this product. I use it as a primer and it leaves my skin super smooth and makes my foundation apply a lot better because it just smoothns out the base and it also fills in your pores. I would really recommend this as a primer.
I absolutely love this product and use it every single time I apply makeup. It helps to keep my makeup looking fresher longer and also helps to moisturize my dry skin. Overall I'm very satisfied with this product
Troutville, VA
I don't use this for intended purposes, but it is great for a makeup primer! Works just as well, if not better, than high end primers.
I use this as a makeup primer. First of all it has a really strong scent but it will let your makeup stick to your face

275 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
Long Beach, CA
il y a 9 mois
Desiree T. • il y a 9 mois
This has a consistency somewhere between a liquid and a cream, but I would say it’s more on the liquid side. It’s very lightweight in consistency.
Eastvale, CA
il y a un an
NIVEA for Men Post Shave Balm ? - would you consider this a great moisturizer?
Rukhsar F. • il y a 5 mois
It does moisturize the skin but it really act as a face primer I suppose