BY NIVEA #1 in After Shave

This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts: • Soothes skin from shaving irritation. • Improves skin’s condition over time. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. • Lightly fragranced. • Skin looks healthy and cared for. • Skin feels comfortable and smooth. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

Zyra S.
Waianae
I started using this products after watching Nikkie Tutorials talk about how great it was as a primer. Now let me say that just because this works for me does but mean it will for you, everybody's skin is different but it is worth giving a shot as this thing is AMAZING. (Its also pretty cheap) It makes my makeup last all day,and keeps oils at bay. I have an oily combo skin and it works great. I also use it after derma-planing to prevent redness and rash. It does smell "manly" but I actually quite like it.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
As a woman, I bought this after seeing tons of Insta and YouTube beauty gurus using it as a moisturizer or primer before applying makeup.
It moiturizes well. The scent is a little strong. Smells good, but a lil strong. Its a light, non greasy formula. Dries fast with no residue.
This is my review of it overall, however, I do not know how it preforms as an actual aftershave. Probably does well.
Nubiannie D.
Lawrence
Post shave balm aka one of the best primers I’ve ever used ! When nikkietutorials said it was the best I had to see for myself. I went to a local Walgreens and bought it. Lets just say this primer lasts WAYYYYY longer than any other primer (quantity wise) ! The only reason why I don’t absolutely love this product to give it a five star is because I feel like it worked everywhere else on my face except my t-zone which is very oily depending on the primer. But touching up with some blotting sheets still kept my foundation on so that’s a plus side to this ! Anyways for my normal to dry friends , this would work on way better !
dana k.
West Babylon, NY
My sister uses this product as a primer and got me to try it. I honestly really like it. My makeup comes out very nice when I use this as my primer. The smell may bother some people but it does not bother me. I also like the size of this product. I feel like I get the most of my money. Worth trying.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I bought this product because of nikkietutorials raving about how this is such a great primer. So I gave it a try and I have to say that I do like it. It works great as a primer. It is tacky and is easy to apply makeup onto. A little goes a long way. I tend to not use a lot because it takes a while to blend into the skin. I really like using this as my primer. It doesn’t keep my oils at bay or fill in my pores but it does make my makeup go on easily. I do notice that my makeup doesn’t run off easily as well. It stays in place until the end I want to take it off. It is a good primer for those who want to purchase this.
brenna f.
Cookeville
Love this stuff jus started using it and i have oily skin but with mate foundation some make me look veey textured i tried this with one that usually does and it made it look flawless! I still use a pore minimising primer in my pore areas and use thus in top of it. Im very happy that i decided to try this!
Shelby M.
San Antonio, TX
If you all want the best makeup primer, use this. I have tried all sorts of primers from Revlon to Tarte, Smashbox, etc. I got this hack from a friend of mine and it is life changing. I have a nice glow without being dewy. My foundation goes on so smoothly and it lasts all day. Highly recommend.
Sara D.
Delta, OH
I heard the raves about using this as a makeup primer. I have sensitive skin, so I was eery to use it; but I LOVE it! My makeup lasts amazing and I love the tackiness it leaves on my skin. 5 stars, would recommend!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I give this product 4/5 stars! I would give it a full five star but the smell threw me off. Other then that, I like how it applies on my skin as a primer. At first I was iffy about putting men products on my face but the more i watched and read reviews about it, I couldn’t resist. Again, not a big fan of the smell but I eventually move pass it. It really applied my foundation in place! No cakey, oily or dry skin to be found after 8 hours! It gave my makeup a flawless look. I do recommend this product! The price is affordable.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
Of course this is everyone's favorite primer. It works great to prime and moisturize. It leaves a good, tacky finish on the face which helps makeup to stick very well through the day. It also works great after shaving.
Kina N.
I've heard this works as a primer? Is it true does it work?
Diana R.
Does the fragrance it contains last long? I want to try it out but I heard that the smell stays throughout the day. I don't want to smell like a guy.
Jennifer C.
Visalia, CA
I know a lot of people use this as a makeup primer. Does it have a strong scent?
Amal K.
Toronto
Has Anyone Tried this Nivea Post Shave Balm as a face Primer before your foundation? . I have seen a lot of reviews on YouTube. If you have tried it . Let me Know what you think?. Thanks ...
Alena G.
When I use this as a primer, although it gives me a flawless finish, when I first apply it and put my foundation over it, my foundation starts balling up and peeling off my face throughout the day. Does this happen to anyone else? It happens the most with my Mac foundation.