BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA for Men Oil Control Face Wash
  • "This cream for men is amazing but not for those who have very sensitive skin like me! I used the cream the first day I was so happy my face looks clean, fresh and amazing. But because of me having sensitive skin I have pimples now, but I gave this 5 stars and still highly recommend it because for people who don't have such sensitive skin like my brother for example works so effectively and looks great! " in 4 reviews
This made me feel fresher then ever and i really did like i would so advise this to more pple sure it might not be the best for every one but ot was really good for me and i would sooooooooooo buy this again soooo yea im kinda making this long on purpose but hay
Evelin V.
Dallas
This face was is very easy to apply and i really like it. I got this online it arives very quickly.I heard about this by my friends.I did used this as first time. It is very gentle to used on face and it help a lot . it did improve my face much more then useful
Nicole L.
Wagener, SC
Of course, I've never personally used this product, but my fiancé uses it regularly and swears it's the only product that gets the dirt and grime off after a long day at work. It also helps control the greasy feeling he gets on his skin throughout the day.
mallory D.
This product gets the job done well!!! I have very sensitive skin and looking for a product to help oil was hard. I came across this at Walmart and it has been working. I like the soothing feeling along with the cooling sensation you get while washing your face. Highly recommend
Justin C.
West Covina, CA
This really keeps my skin feeling fresh, i spend my days out and about never really home to take care of myself, but at the end of the day this face wash really clears me up.
Sharon  .
Milwaukee, WI
This Nivia Cream Oil Body Wash is outstanding - it totally helps your skin to start the process of absorbing moisture. Then once you add on your normal moisture lotion you are smooth, smooth, SMOOTH!!!
Paola G.
Doral, FL
My brother love this brand and this product because they leave his skin very soft, ocasionally he bought productos of this brand and is very satisfied about
Daniel O.
Merced, CA
My girlfriend uses this more than her own. She loves the packaging! And it cleared up her face a lot! It has helped her so much I'm very proud of her
Sandra R.
Lahaina, HI
I know it's for men, but my bf buys this for himself I usually end up using his products cause the end tesult is amazing. Well worth the price.
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This one is perfect for my son hesgrowing up right now lol and somehow his skin is getting a little oily so this Nivea cream is helping him a lot.