NIVEA for Men Moisturizing Shave Gel uploaded by Mel° B.

BY NIVEA

Moisturizing Shaving Gel is enriched with Sea Minerals and Vitamin E to help prevent moisture loss and keep skin looking healthy. During Shaving it helps to protect against razor burn and skin dryness.

Skin compatibility dermatologically approved

Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Erin M.
I love using men's shaving gel. This gel is so moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. I love this product, especially compared to the other shave gels that dry out your skin.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fine for a canned product, but smell, lather, and consistency don't hold a handle to artisan shave soaps that don't necessarily cost all that much more. Alright slickness to get the job done, but not with much feeling of treating yourself.
Jodi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of Nivea. I use their lotion, oils and creams. The saving gel is my hubbies. I steal it every time I shave. It helps protect my legs while giving moisture.
Joel F.
For being a common shaving gel it is actually pretty good. This product lathes on to the face nicely and it is inexpensive I would say it's best for traveling. Overall rating in my opinion I would give it a 6/10.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I usually buy this product for my husband and sons, but I really love the way it smells so I almost prefer this one over my normal! I think it is moisturizing and even has a slightly thicker constancy than the ones they make for women. I love it! I plan on purchasing it several more times and would recommend it to not only male friends but female as well.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband enjoys using this shaving cream because it leaves his skin feeling so soft. It met his expectations and made shaving so much easier. It is affordable and he bought it from Walmart. Overall, he is satisfied.
Sarah L.
Irvine
Gatlin to the sound of birds and a half hour or so of course I am not sure how to make sure that you are looking at the end of a new job and a half hour or more of an issue of the most important part of the following is an issue with a Boomers
Samantha B.
FL, FL
My boyfriend uses this product and he loves it! It smells so nice and goes on his face very smooth. He uses this a lot and it is very affordable. He refuses to use any other brand. I would definitely by this for him.
Maica C.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Feels pretty good on the skin. It softens the hair and skin. The scent is pretty strong and can irritate sensitive skin. I think there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.