BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My hubby had this as a gift and i used it on my face to take my makeup off one day and it was so great loved this Nivea Moisturizing face cleaning feel great." in 5 reviews
Jessica R.
London Ontario
The one I’m reviewing is the protect and care refreshing face wash, it is very similar to the tagged one.

This is a great face wash for men, my husband uses it twice daily. It is good for sensitive skin and helps prevents break outs. The face was formula is with Aloe-Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5. It thoroughly cleanses your skin to remove impurities and oil. It leaves your skin clean, soft and refreshing without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Nivea Protect and Care Refreshing Face Wash, helps take care of your skin/face in cold weather and shaving as they both can be harsh on your skin/face.

Take a small amount of gel on your palms and message directly on your wet face. It has a great lather and rinses off with ease. Apply this to your face every morning and night for best results. This product should last about two months, as a little goes a long way.

I highly recommend this to all men, especially with sensitive skin, and we will continue to purchase this product
Dan B.
Roseville
Love his product smells great and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed instead of bar soaps dryness it’s not real foamy like most washes and there’s no sandy exfoliating things in it works well for me
Aydin A.
This is my go-to face-wash since it is very easy use. You can find it in every drugstore in the world and extremely economical. Leaves a gentle feeling and does the job. But there are definitely more superior products out there. Especially on higher price points.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
My husband is super picky and loves this stuff. I love that it isn't expensive and can be purchased nearly anywhere (Target, grocery store, pharmacy, etc.). It smells clean, but not overpowering.
Maritza b.
Bronx, NY
Awesome lotion that I use for my face. I find this as a thick texture which is perfect for my severely dried skin on my face and it really does moiusturises.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Bought this for my husband and he loves it! Says it keeps his face from being dry.
Brittany W.
My boyfriend loves it, it smells and makes his skin look great. I've even used It a few time, great product and priced well.
Cayla S.
I bought this for my husband because he needs a really good cleanser, but he will not moisturize afterwards. This worked well with his skin, without drying it out too much. He really liked this and will buy it again.
Carol Q.
no lo usé personalmente, pero mi hermano si y la verdad es que es muy bueno. Realmente lo recomiendo porque es un muy buen producto y con un buen precip
Mark B.
Toronto
I use this everyday. Works really well at deep cleaning and washing away dirt within my pores.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alexandre soares a.