BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

Dan B.
Roseville
Love his product smells great and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed instead of bar soaps dryness it’s not real foamy like most washes and there’s no sandy exfoliating things in it works well for me
Jessica R.
London Ontario
The one I’m reviewing is the protect and care refreshing face wash, it is very similar to the tagged one.

This is a great face wash for men, my husband uses it twice daily. It is good for sensitive skin and helps prevents break outs. The face was formula is with Aloe-Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5. It thoroughly cleanses your skin to remove impurities and oil. It leaves your skin clean, soft and refreshing without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Nivea Protect and Care Refreshing Face Wash, helps take care of your skin/face in cold weather and shaving as they both can be harsh on your skin/face.

Take a small amount of gel on your palms and message directly on your wet face. It has a great lather and rinses off with ease. Apply this to your face every morning and night for best results. This product should last about two months, as a little goes a long way.

I highly recommend this to all men, especially with sensitive skin, and we will continue to purchase this product
Maritza b.
Bronx, NY
Awesome lotion that I use for my face. I find this as a thick texture which is perfect for my severely dried skin on my face and it really does moiusturises.
Aydin A.
This is my go-to face-wash since it is very easy use. You can find it in every drugstore in the world and extremely economical. Leaves a gentle feeling and does the job. But there are definitely more superior products out there. Especially on higher price points.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
My husband is super picky and loves this stuff. I love that it isn't expensive and can be purchased nearly anywhere (Target, grocery store, pharmacy, etc.). It smells clean, but not overpowering.
Ali S.
East Amherst
Huge fan of all Nivea for Men products! Probably because I go to CVS often and they carry just about everything Nivea. The products work as intended. The Face Wash is just one of the many Nivea for Men products that help your skin. Helps to prevent razor burn, smoothens, gets rid of acne, and prevents dry/oily skin.
Jenny O.
My boyfriend swears by this product. It took me a while to convince him to have a face/skincare routine but ever since he bought this, he uses it both day and night. It has a nice scent to it too. Nivea is known for making moisturizing products and this one lives up to the hype.
Nicole l.
Bristol
This product is amazing! It's for men but I always use this when my skin breaks out , it's so amazing ! You can feel a tingle when you put it on, you can feel it cleaning your face ! I would highly recommend this to absolutely anyone and everyone !!!
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
Reviewing for men and women. The only reason I've tried this is because this is the only thing my boyfriend has had in his shower since I met him. I use a lot of expensive skin care and surprisingly, I love this wash! A little bit goes a long way, it smells great, it energizes me and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Win!
Carol Q.
no lo usé personalmente, pero mi hermano si y la verdad es que es muy bueno. Realmente lo recomiendo porque es un muy buen producto y con un buen precip
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this good for sensitive skin?