BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

NIVEA for Men Moisturizing Face Wash Deep Cleansing Formula
  • "My hubby had this as a gift and i used it on my face to take my makeup off one day and it was so great loved this Nivea Moisturizing face cleaning feel great." in 5 reviews
Taylor B.
This product smells good but gave me more acne then I had. I don't reccomend this product, it's very think which clogs your pores and I believe that's why it creates more acne. I was disappointed in this product because I bought a few of them at a time and they are kind of pricey. I don't reccomend this product!
Stephanie G.
Jacksboro, TN
My boyfriend uses this. He said it's an average face wash. I'm not too keen on the smell.
Dixie W.
liberty ky
Amazing product deffinantly  dose  its job😍😍seals in moisture and love the softness it gives 😍😍 its verry effective and gentle
Chelsey C.
Silas
I love it it's the best product ever, i use it all the time  it's real gentle on the skin it smells good it clear my face up very well it doesn't cost much at all it's real effective it worked great for me.. I would for real recommend this product to everyone
Chris M.
This product will get your skin squeaky clean , however you will need to moisture straight after as I found it too be a little drying
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Me encantan los porductos nivea tanto de mujer como de hombre, mi novio los usa y realmente me encanta cuando se lo aplica y queda ese aroma en su rostro!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Great! The problem is that goes so "deep" that take away all your natural oils and it makes your skin dry and than in a few hours all wet again! It could be a little more gentle imeith your skin and then I would buy it again!
Ashley H.
My boyfriend currently uses this, and honestly I've used it before when I was out of my face wash and what's different about this one is that it leaves your face with a weird, cooling tingle sensation afterwards. It really does clean your face but I'm not a fan of the sensation.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've heard really good comments about this face wash deep cleansing formula, my brother said it works great and leaves skin smooth
Joseph S.
Toronto
I'm neutral on this product, neither good nor bad, not recommended for the price of the product.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this good for sensitive skin?