BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

NIVEA for Men Moisturizing Face Wash Deep Cleansing Formula
  • "My hubby had this as a gift and i used it on my face to take my makeup off one day and it was so great loved this Nivea Moisturizing face cleaning feel great." in 5 reviews
Zuleima H.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los porductos nivea tanto de mujer como de hombre, mi novio los usa y realmente me encanta cuando se lo aplica y queda ese aroma en su rostro!
Jessy G.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this for my boyfriend a few weeks ago and he loves the way it works for him. I also love the way it smells so it's a plus for both of us.
Maria Fernanda C.
Alamo, Tx
Perfect! ❤️ My hubby and i use it and it leaves our face fresh! I have tried several but this one its different! And it has a reasonable price
Idania M.
Esta crema ademas de hidratar abre los poros y limpia muy bien toda el area de la cara y deja una sensacion de refrescamiento mi esposo la usa.
Daisy C.
Got this item for my boyfriend. he loves it. He says leaves your face smelling good and clean your face good and refreshes your face also...
Alexandra M.
Belvidere, IL
I know what you're thinking. This is a men's face wash but I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth every night.
Joseph T.
Simi Valley, CA
My skin use to be filled with lot of acne and I would always have dry skin after taking a shower. Now I don't even have to worry about it.
Gabriela P.
Rio Grande City, TX
My favorite product as a face cleanser, I use it in the morning after I showered the night before, I find the results are impeccable
rosa f.
Powell, OH
Excellent my boyfriend loved this. I buy it for him and he takes it to the gym. It very affordable and great. i purchased it at cvs.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've heard really good comments about this face wash deep cleansing formula, my brother said it works great and leaves skin smooth
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alexandre soares a.