BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

NIVEA for Men Moisturizing Face Wash Deep Cleansing Formula
  • "My hubby had this as a gift and i used it on my face to take my makeup off one day and it was so great loved this Nivea Moisturizing face cleaning feel great." in 5 reviews
Kat P.
The cleanser is great! I have really oily skin and the men's cream works better than the woman's. I recommend it more than any other typical brand at a drugstore. Leaves skin feeling so soft.
Stephen H.
Martins Ferry, OH
As a man, I usually refer to healing my ailments by simply ignoring them; "the man method." As my fiancee pointed out to me, this isn't the best way to go about solving my problems. So I picked up this stuff and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. There is still something left to be desired in terms of moisturizing since I really don't want to have a cleanser AND a lotion. Would probably buy again.
Aydin A.
This is my go-to face-wash since it is very easy use. You can find it in every drugstore in the world and extremely economical. Leaves a gentle feeling and does the job. But there are definitely more superior products out there. Especially on higher price points.
Ashley H.
My boyfriend currently uses this, and honestly I've used it before when I was out of my face wash and what's different about this one is that it leaves your face with a weird, cooling tingle sensation afterwards. It really does clean your face but I'm not a fan of the sensation.
Brittanie H.
My husband uses this, and has great skin. So after trying a bunch of cleansers "for women", I decided to give this a try. I could feel the clean on my face he first time. There was a tingly sensation, but that was the product doing its job. I won't use anything else now!! It works like a charm!
Jason P.
Marion, IA
Love this product. I started using this product a handful of years ago and have never looked back. I've tried other face cleansers in the past, but they left me feeling oily and wanting to wash my face again. I use this wash, with the after shave balm and I feel great all day.
Eduardo M.
Denver, CO
Love it! This face wash, is my go to when I take a shower. I love the cooling effect it has when I apply it on my face and wash it off. I like a product where I can feel the action happening and can feel my skin soft, and not dried out.
Jesse C.
Cerritos, CA
Since I work in the automotive industry I needed something that will wash the dirt off my face. Well I found my product and it work like magic . I can't go to sleep without using this because it work so well . Highly recommend
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Great! The problem is that goes so "deep" that take away all your natural oils and it makes your skin dry and than in a few hours all wet again! It could be a little more gentle imeith your skin and then I would buy it again!
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
My boyfriend uses this constantly. He has it on subscribe and save on Amazon, so he gets replenished every 6 months. He thinks the price is reasonable considering how good of a product it is. He recommends this product.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this good for sensitive skin?