BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
My boyfriend currently uses this, and honestly I've used it before when I was out of my face wash and what's different about this one is that it leaves your face with a weird, cooling tingle sensation afterwards. It really does clean your face but I'm not a fan of the sensation.
Brittanie H.
My husband uses this, and has great skin. So after trying a bunch of cleansers "for women", I decided to give this a try. I could feel the clean on my face he first time. There was a tingly sensation, but that was the product doing its job. I won't use anything else now!! It works like a charm!
Jason P.
Marion, IA
Love this product. I started using this product a handful of years ago and have never looked back. I've tried other face cleansers in the past, but they left me feeling oily and wanting to wash my face again. I use this wash, with the after shave balm and I feel great all day.
Eduardo M.
Denver, CO
Love it! This face wash, is my go to when I take a shower. I love the cooling effect it has when I apply it on my face and wash it off. I like a product where I can feel the action happening and can feel my skin soft, and not dried out.
Jesse C.
Cerritos, CA
Since I work in the automotive industry I needed something that will wash the dirt off my face. Well I found my product and it work like magic . I can't go to sleep without using this because it work so well . Highly recommend
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Great! The problem is that goes so "deep" that take away all your natural oils and it makes your skin dry and than in a few hours all wet again! It could be a little more gentle imeith your skin and then I would buy it again!
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
Been using this for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
My boyfriend uses this constantly. He has it on subscribe and save on Amazon, so he gets replenished every 6 months. He thinks the price is reasonable considering how good of a product it is. He recommends this product.
Rick L.
POWELL, TN
Nivea deep cleansing wash is a very good product. It leaves you face feeling very clean and refreshed It is very effective. I bought it at Walmart. The packaging was very eye catching.
Lindsey M.
Such a great face wash! Helps get all of the dirt out of your pores and leaves you feeling clean the rest of the day. Even though it's for men, as a woman I use it as well if it's in the house!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Alexandre soares a.