BY NIVEA

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor B.
This product smells good but gave me more acne then I had. I don't reccomend this product, it's very think which clogs your pores and I believe that's why it creates more acne. I was disappointed in this product because I bought a few of them at a time and they are kind of pricey. I don't reccomend this product!
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reviewing for men and women. The only reason I've tried this is because this is the only thing my boyfriend has had in his shower since I met him. I use a lot of expensive skin care and surprisingly, I love this wash! A little bit goes a long way, it smells great, it energizes me and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Win!
Chelsey C.
Silas
I love it it's the best product ever, i use it all the time  it's real gentle on the skin it smells good it clear my face up very well it doesn't cost much at all it's real effective it worked great for me.. I would for real recommend this product to everyone
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this every time he takes a shower. He loves the way this cleans his face. He works in a warehouse so by the time he gets home from work he has all the dirt and grime on his face. This product is really cleans his face and is gentle on his skin.
Samantha M.
marrero
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé loves to wash his face as much as me & this is by far his favorite he said it even helps when his face is super oily or his face hair is oily and notty . Very refreshing
Jessica M.
O Fallon, IL
Hands down my favorite face wash! My husband and I both use this. I've tried tons of cleansers from medicated, exfoliating, cheap to pricey. This product is gentle on the skin, but leaves you with a cool fresh feeling. I used to switch cleansers frequently as my skin would grow tolerant to them, but have been purchasing this same product over and over from my local Walgreens for almost two years now. Love it!!
Daniel A.
Love this brand and this specific kind of face wash - provides a good lather on shaved skin or with a beard, and really get's the day's grime and oil off of your face. Lasts a while, and a little bit in your hand goes a long way. Smells good too!
Kat P.
The cleanser is great! I have really oily skin and the men's cream works better than the woman's. I recommend it more than any other typical brand at a drugstore. Leaves skin feeling so soft.
Stephen H.
Martins Ferry, OH
As a man, I usually refer to healing my ailments by simply ignoring them; "the man method." As my fiancee pointed out to me, this isn't the best way to go about solving my problems. So I picked up this stuff and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. There is still something left to be desired in terms of moisturizing since I really don't want to have a cleanser AND a lotion. Would probably buy again.
Aydin A.
This is my go-to face-wash since it is very easy use. You can find it in every drugstore in the world and extremely economical. Leaves a gentle feeling and does the job. But there are definitely more superior products out there. Especially on higher price points.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Alexandre soares a.