BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans & Conditions For Men who want thoroughly clean & healthy skin. What Do You Get? The effective foaming gel formula with skin conditioning agents Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E: Conditions the skin while cleansing and helps retain moisture. Foaming formula rinses without leaving a residue. Won t leave skin feeling tight or dry. Result.

NIVEA for Men Moisturizing Face Wash Deep Cleansing Formula
  • "My hubby had this as a gift and i used it on my face to take my makeup off one day and it was so great loved this Nivea Moisturizing face cleaning feel great." in 5 reviews
Dan B.
Roseville
Love his product smells great and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed instead of bar soaps dryness it’s not real foamy like most washes and there’s no sandy exfoliating things in it works well for me
Taylor B.
This product smells good but gave me more acne then I had. I don't reccomend this product, it's very think which clogs your pores and I believe that's why it creates more acne. I was disappointed in this product because I bought a few of them at a time and they are kind of pricey. I don't reccomend this product!
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
Reviewing for men and women. The only reason I've tried this is because this is the only thing my boyfriend has had in his shower since I met him. I use a lot of expensive skin care and surprisingly, I love this wash! A little bit goes a long way, it smells great, it energizes me and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Win!
Jenny O.
My boyfriend swears by this product. It took me a while to convince him to have a face/skincare routine but ever since he bought this, he uses it both day and night. It has a nice scent to it too. Nivea is known for making moisturizing products and this one lives up to the hype.
Ali S.
East Amherst
Huge fan of all Nivea for Men products! Probably because I go to CVS often and they carry just about everything Nivea. The products work as intended. The Face Wash is just one of the many Nivea for Men products that help your skin. Helps to prevent razor burn, smoothens, gets rid of acne, and prevents dry/oily skin.
Chelsey C.
Silas
I love it it's the best product ever, i use it all the time  it's real gentle on the skin it smells good it clear my face up very well it doesn't cost much at all it's real effective it worked great for me.. I would for real recommend this product to everyone
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
My boyfriend uses this every time he takes a shower. He loves the way this cleans his face. He works in a warehouse so by the time he gets home from work he has all the dirt and grime on his face. This product is really cleans his face and is gentle on his skin.
Jessica M.
O Fallon, IL
Hands down my favorite face wash! My husband and I both use this. I've tried tons of cleansers from medicated, exfoliating, cheap to pricey. This product is gentle on the skin, but leaves you with a cool fresh feeling. I used to switch cleansers frequently as my skin would grow tolerant to them, but have been purchasing this same product over and over from my local Walgreens for almost two years now. Love it!!
Daniel A.
Love this brand and this specific kind of face wash - provides a good lather on shaved skin or with a beard, and really get's the day's grime and oil off of your face. Lasts a while, and a little bit in your hand goes a long way. Smells good too!
Samantha M.
marrero
My fiancé loves to wash his face as much as me & this is by far his favorite he said it even helps when his face is super oily or his face hair is oily and notty . Very refreshing
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am trying to find a good face wash for my husband... is this any good? and worth trying??
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Queria conhecer esse produto já procurei aqui na minha cidade mais não tem
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this good for sensitive skin?