BY NIVEA

With Mint Extracts. Recharges and Energizes without Drying he fresh scent of the New Nivea for Men Energy Hair &  Body Wash will invigorate your senses, while the soap-free formula with mint extracts will clean your skin, leaving you refreshed and energized. Results: Removes dirt and sweat. Won t dry out your skin or hair. You feel refreshed and energized. Dermatologically Tested Questions? Comments?  1-8700-227-4703. see more...

Nivea for Men Hair & Body Wash
  • "I buy this product for my husband, he is a very fussy person but also with sensitive skin. He is very happy with Nivea, has a nice scent and does not make the skin dry. I always buy the big pack and it last a lot. Recommended to who wants to feel pampered but who takes care of their skin " in 10 reviews
  • "Even though my husband is bald he chose this body wash and said he was happy with it! It lathers with the use of a small dime size dot or two not much is needed to work a lather. Which is nice because compared to other brands where more is needed to lather therefore using a lot of the product up. It rinses off without a lot of effort. We would recommend this body wash for men." in 6 reviews
  • "Very hydrating and smells extremely good. I love the way that it does not leave you feeling greasy but at the same time it does not leave your skin extremely dry either. its a good balance of moisture after you rinse this product off. will repurchase. " in 3 reviews
  • "My husband likes this body wash he likes how his skin feels after using it and he likes the scent." in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect after a long day ans with a hot shower I use it for shaving " in 1 review
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Nivea has been my go-to lotion and body wash brand forever! I’ve used Nivea’s Women’s shampoo in the past but just haven’t found one that I really like. THIS one is awesome! Love that it’s for those with sensitive skin because skin sensitivity is definitely an issue for me. It’s really moisturizing and has helped with dry patches that I have on my arms. And the scent is amazing!! (This is the main reason I use men’s body wash lol) Won’t be switching to anything else any time soon!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is great for my boyfriends sensitive skin. It is super affordable and can be purchased at any grocery store. Helps him from breaking out and uses it every single day. Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
Shannon G.
Edgar, NE
I bought this for my son he has severe excema and is growing up so he needs the extra moisture that the body wash has to offer. We typically buy it at Walmart but will buy it where ever their are sales. It was very affordable around $4.00 - 5.00.
I didn't notice any cons of the product except  not having a bigger bottle. I like to bulk buy and have yet to find a bigger bottle anywhere. I definitely recommend this product and will buy again for sure!!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Maryory M.

Perfect product for hair and skin at the same time . It's great that a single product has several options of use. You moisturizes hair , leaving it soft and manageable .. Besides being for kids , I have been able to use and also the girls we have wonderfully . An essential and basic product in our personal care. Recommended
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
This body wash is perfect for men. It's an all-in-one so it's convenient for men who don't like to hassle with buying several different products for their shower. It has a great, clean scent which lasts all day long. Plus it leaves their skin soft and smooth.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
My husband is sensitive and I've bought this for him. He said he like it and it smells good. I thought it left his hair light and fluffy ;) he didn't have any issues with his skin and he said he would buy it again. When it goes on sale I will probably pick it up for him
Marvin G.
Covina, CA
The old body wash I used was discontinued so I went looking for a new one. This was one of the many I purchased, it smells ok but doesn't lather very well or feel like its leaving me clean. I would not buy again but would not discourage others from trying it.
Krystie M.
Perkasie, PA
Boyfriend is obsessed with the nivea mens sensitive wash. It smells great and helps with his sensitive skin and scalp. Can be a little pricey but since its a wash and shampoo its not a terrible investment. Gifts sets by the hundreds around the holidays!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Does it help with skin irritation?