Nivea for Men Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Monica P.Nivea for Men Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Fabrisia Q.Nivea for Men Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Kristen M.

BY NIVEA

With Mint Extracts. Recharges and Energizes without Drying he fresh scent of the New Nivea for Men Energy Hair &  Body Wash will invigorate your senses, while the soap-free formula with mint extracts will clean your skin, leaving you refreshed and energized. Results: Removes dirt and sweat. Won t dry out your skin or hair. You feel refreshed and energized. Dermatologically Tested Questions? Comments?  1-8700-227-4703. see more...

Nivea for Men Hair & Body Wash
  • "My husband likes this body wash he likes how his skin feels after using it and he likes the scent." in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect after a long day ans with a hot shower I use it for shaving " in 1 review
Even though my husband is bald he chose this body wash and said he was happy with it! It lathers with the use of a small dime size dot or two not much is needed to work a lather. Which is nice because compared to other brands where more is needed to lather therefore using a lot of the product up. It rinses off without a lot of effort. We would recommend this body wash for men.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
OMG! By far one of the best male body washes ever. I first purchased it for my husband a month ago because they were on sale. They are pricey but they are worth every penny. For starters, my husband's skin feels smoothr and it has an incredible scent . The scent lasts for hours and he totally loves it. I 100% recommend this product to anyone.
Maryory M.

Perfect product for hair and skin at the same time . It's great that a single product has several options of use. You moisturizes hair , leaving it soft and manageable .. Besides being for kids , I have been able to use and also the girls we have wonderfully . An essential and basic product in our personal care. Recommended
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
My husband is sensitive and I've bought this for him. He said he like it and it smells good. I thought it left his hair light and fluffy ;) he didn't have any issues with his skin and he said he would buy it again. When it goes on sale I will probably pick it up for him
Obdulia P.
Des Plaines, IL
Omg! One of the products that my hubby loves! The scent last a LONG time. It's also moisturizing and pretty cheap. Really recommend this product to gentlemen out there trying to find a cheap shampoo and body wash that has an amazing scent that last a pretty good time.
Marvin G.
Covina, CA
The old body wash I used was discontinued so I went looking for a new one. This was one of the many I purchased, it smells ok but doesn't lather very well or feel like its leaving me clean. I would not buy again but would not discourage others from trying it.
Krystie M.
Perkasie, PA
Boyfriend is obsessed with the nivea mens sensitive wash. It smells great and helps with his sensitive skin and scalp. Can be a little pricey but since its a wash and shampoo its not a terrible investment. Gifts sets by the hundreds around the holidays!
Liberty B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great body wash! It was gentle on my skin and it suited my needs. I use it maybe three to four times a week. I bought it at Giant Eagle for a reasonable price. The pros are many, and the cons are quite few. I would highly recommend this to my friends.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Very hydrating and smells extremely good. I love the way that it does not leave you feeling greasy but at the same time it does not leave your skin extremely dry either. its a good balance of moisture after you rinse this product off. will repurchase.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, TN
My husband uses this Nivea body wash and it smells great! It keeps him smelling nice all day and doesn't make his skin dry. It lasts all day long. Definetly a great buy! I would recommend this product to men!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Does it help with skin irritation?