BY NIVEA

Experience Long-Lasting Freshness. This Premium Deodorizing Hair And Body Wash With Smart Deo Technology Removes Dirt And Odor Causing Substances. The Intense Foaming Formula Provides A Platinum Level Clean Without Drying Out Your Skin. Ph Balanced Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested Refreshing&Nbsp;Long-Lasting Scent &Nbsp; Made In Germany see more...

• Has anyone else found that this particular Nivea product dries out ...3 Answers
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
Yes he love them but they cost so much so we do not get them that much it is gentle on his skin like i said it cost to much so he dose not get to get them that much yes it has a nice sent and i would say cons cause it is to much. i would if the price with done on them
K J.
K J.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
My son calls the product the "all in one is all you need." He loves the scent and how it keeps his skin moisturized. He is always recommending this product to his friends. He loves how the ladies love how it makes him smell.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Nivea is a great brand for lotions and body wash. It is among my favorite brands for these things. The scent is amazing and it lasts long and keeps you feeling fresh. My husband loves it and I would recommend it for any man
ToShawne W.
ToShawne W.
W Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great, works great! Hair and body was clean and smelled fresh, not overly perfumed. Priced right, especially with a coupon, long-lasting scent. Not an everyday product for me, because I like to change it up a lot.
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
When it comes to help you with the look of your hair and the health of your skin the Nivea body and hair wash makes it simple giving a fresh scent to your hair and making you skin soft all for an awesome price.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it's so invigorating for ME to smell it while he showers! Lol It totally cleans his body the best way and really wakes me up in the mornings. Hehe Win win for us all!
Mercades S.
Mercades S.
My husband and son use this body wash. I've purchased at Target and Walmart before. The guys love the scent and like that it's hair and body wash in one. The scent doesn't last super long but that's ok.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beloit, WI
I got this product for my husband and he loves it. I originally tried it because I had a coupon, but I am very happy I tried it. This brand is affordable and very good quality.
Michele R.
Michele R.
Bought for my husband. He was looking for a manly scent . Thought maybe this would be s fresh scent. He liked the lather and felt clean, but thought it was too fruity for him
wendu y.
wendu y.
It is great for hair and has a long lasting scent to it, I recommend it to everybody. It is great for a gift or just rly anytime you want to give someone a great gift
Eric K.
Eric K.
Has anyone else found that this particular Nivea product dries out there hair?