Nivea for Men For Men Energy Double Action Post Shave Balm uploaded by Alina D.

BY NIVEA

For Men Who Want A Soothing Post Shave Balm And A Revitalizing Moisturizer In One Product. The Innovative, Light, Fast-Absorbing Formula With Coenzyme Q10 And Soothing Chamomile: Soothes After Shaving Supplies Whole Face With 24 Hour Moisture And Energizes Skin Skin Feels Smooth And Revitalized Skin Looks Fresh And Healthy Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested Made In Germany see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alina D.
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
I saw this on sale and picked it up for my boyfriend. One of my best impulse buys! I've always loved Nivea brand products and this did not disappoint! He has sensitive skin, so after he shaves he usually gets ingrown hairs after he does. Since he's starting using this balm his face is far less irritated and ingrown hairs are a thing of the past! He loves it and I love how soft and smooth his face is afterwards! Pairs well with their facial sunscreen/lotion.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
My man loves this stuff! Uses it every time he shaved. Leaves his skin less irritated and smells soooo Good! Even I use it in my bikini line! Its a household fav for shaving.
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
My dad uses this and he really likes it akiyenitniyninyiuhnhnyiteninhiurntihrnhirnhitrniernhirtnhirntih
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
My dad uses this and he really likes it and says it works really good !!!!!!!!!!!!