BY NIVEA

Your Quick And Easy Way To Wash Your Face And Shave In One Easy Step. This Product Is An Innovative Face Wash Gel Formula With Cooling Menthol And Guarana That Effective Removes Dirt And Oil And Leaves Your Face With A Cool Feeling. It Reduces Oiliness And Shine Of The Skin, And Softens The Beard And Provides A Smooth And Comfortable Shave. Skin Is Clean And Refreshed Convenient And Thorough Shave Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested Made In Germany see more...

Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
You get the best of both worlds here. You get a nice smooth shave and it also cleans very well when you rinse. It smells amazing and is better than most shaving creams.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My husband likes to use this one. He would always use this one and he said this makes him feel masculine cause it doesn't smell girly but works as great as my products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a huge fan of menthol scented face washes due to the energetic and refreshing feel of them. This one did not disappoint and I will continue to use it.
Josias S.
Josias S.
Es un buen limpiador facial excelente lo utilice por que mi pareja me dijo lo utilizara y me gusto mucho lo compra siempre mi pareja para mi
bronceado m.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Mi esposo lo ama me dice que es buenisimo y el olor tambien le encanta la fragancia del prodcuto. lo recomiendo
Renee O.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
My man loves that there are lines of skin care products just for men. He loves this and uses it often.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Dandridge, TN
On the rare occasion my husband shaves this is his go to gel. cooling and makes the razor glide.
Roula Y.
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
It is so good every man should try it a must buy for men it is great worth the money as well
Janice V.
Janice V.
Staten Island, NY
My man has it and I love the way he smells after using it.....it makes his skin so soft.....it's very effective.
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really like this product o just used it today . And everyday makes my face feel refresh. That spa at home feeling just great product it does not over dry my skin nor clogs my pores just awesome for me. Thankx nivea