BY NIVEA

For Men Who Want The Convenience Of A 3-In-1 Cleansing Product With A Clean, Crisp, Masculine Fragrance To Fit Their Active Lifestyle. What Do You Get? An All In-One Cleansing Product With Advanced Micro Tec-Technology (Essential Nutrients And High-Tech Polymers) That Leaves You Feeling Clean And Refreshed. A Caring Body Wash, A Cleansing Shampoo, And An Effective Shaving Gel All In One. Dermatologically Tested. Results: Foaming Formula Removes Dirt And Provides An Invigorating Sport Fragrance Leaves Skin Feeling Clean And Comfortable Gives You A Comfortable Yet Thorough Shave Made In Usa see more...

Nivea for Men For Men Body Wash
  • "This body wash isn't just any old body wash, this body wash is used for shampooing, bathing, and shaving!" in 1 review
  • "It keeps his skin soft and it smells great. " in 1 review
Aeisha V.
Fort Worth, TX
I had a coupon for Nivea one time, and bought the intense dry lotion. After we tried that, Nivea has become a household regular. I try to get it when it's on sell so I can use my coupons, but since it's a must in our house now, sometimes I say, " What the Heck " and buy it anyways. This product was sent from heaven. For man and woman, and if you have a picky husband like me. Than you know the struggle.
Timothy H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Nivea is my go-to brand for body wash, especially their charcoal version, but the standard for men version works just as well (just doesn't smell as great, although it still smells good). I recommend using it with a loofa or other item to ensure you get a nice scrubbing when you use it for the best affect. I come out of the shower feeling great, smelling good, and silky smooth.
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband loves Nivea! That is the only kind of lotions he will use!! He likes the body wash also! It has a long lasting scent and seems to late him quiet a while! It is gentle on his body and doesn't leave his body feeling slimy! We will buy it again and recommend those who haven't tried it to please give it a try!
Oona P.
Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend uses this and although it doesn't look like it would, it smells great. It has a unique masculine scent and its honestly gentle enough for me to use too! The smell doesn't last super long but I think that is a good thing because it is not overpowering. Overall would def recommend for any guys out there!
barbie t.
Dallas, GA
I ran out of my usual body wash and grabbed my sons Nivea and used it, my skin felt amazing. I would definitely recommend this product. Pros, it did leave my skin feeling very refreshed. It did have a nice scent but you know, it was guy soap. Once again I would recommend you buy this for your guys!! :D
Dana T.
Pleasantville, IA
I bought Nivea Body Wash for my husband and he loved it! Great lather, nice scent, and non-drying! It was a little more expensive than some body wash but seemed to last a longer time. I will purchase Nivea Body Wash again! He especially likes the 3:1 hair, body, and shave combo.
Danielle H.
This product smells so good I buy it for my husband but I end up using it myself I absolutely love it we purchase ours at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I highly recommend it to anyone it smells so good and the scent lasts for a long time love it love it love it!!!
Jason S.
Bozeman
This is a great body wash that i always go to on the shelf. It feels like a quality product with quality ingredients and is very affordable at walmart. The scent is great and makes me feel clean after I use it. I would recommend to other men who like a good body wash.
David M.
Charleston, WV
Nivea for men is great. It's a little pricey, but I am willing to pay for something that keeps my skin moisturized. I like this smell. This is the perfect men's body wash. It gets me really clean without smelling too feminine. That's a total selling point for me.
Megan W.
I love this product! The smell of my boyfriend after he gets out of the shower is amazing! He says he likes how smooth it makes the skin and how fresh he feels. The smells last a while and I highly recommend this product. Since it's cheap that's also a plus.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a good product for sensitive skin my boyfriend is always breaking out from working In the heat
Destiny L.