Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#565 in Facial Cleansers
My boyfriend uses this product. He bought it and tried it starting about a week ago. He generally has a clear complexion however razor bumps from shaving can be a problem from time to time. This is a great cleanser for his sensitive skin and we both noticed a decrease in redness and stress that other cleansers have brought on.
Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Does not irritate skin, great daily use product. Clean fresh feeling. Light if any scent. I use it every morning after the shower.
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Morgan City, LA
I really like this product because I have very sensitive skin, and this cleaner doesn't dry it out or cause breakouts.
Mireya J. R.
Mireya J. R.
Portland, OR
Loved this wash, felt clean without over drying my skin. It was on sale when I got it, and I do like other products of theirs. My bf uses it sometimes in the shower too. Works perfect for me.
Damerly R.
Damerly R.
República Dominicana
This is a very good special cleanser for people with sensitive, very good skin.

This cleaner removes excess fat and regulates the brightness, which helps exfoliate and deep cleanse the skin. That itself is not a miracle product and, like any cosmetic, must be constant when using it to notice remarkable results.
Nuri E.
Nuri E.
Ayuda mucho a mi hermano a la limpieza facial. el tiene 14 años y a su edad aun no tiene muchos granos pero debido al bello facial se iirta con cualquier cosa y este producto realmente le ayuda a controlar el impacto de los rastrillos y la crema de afeitar
Gregorio S.
Gregorio S.
Jaksjdkas jonau dnau i niuabnaubndja nwhao´dimsakl,ci m9q'nruqhwnrunajdmnajlkdmaklmjkldsfmndajklsn dasfnlansaljfdnsakjlfnskdjalfñnsakdj aldknfmadslfndaklsjfmnijadslfmnjsadfnasj
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern
Este lo usa mi esposo para limpiarse la cara y como yo tengo piel grasa a veces lo uso también porque me ayuda a dejar bien limpia la piel
rachid r.
rachid r.
I love this Global brand along time ago and its smell , best product to use Gentle for Skin, No side effects or blisters .
emmily r.
emmily r.
Yes it Is I used how primer because it absorbs quickly and moisturizes the skin very well without being greasy