Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#519 in Facial Cleansers
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY

I love these cleansing wipes. Easy to pack and on hand when i am out and feel the need to clean my face.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, On

Make the boyfriend use this. He's so soft afterward I enjoy snuggling his face and kissing him all over
Orquidea M.
Orquidea M.

Es una crema muy hidratante y que suaviza mi piel me encanta como se siente y lo mucho que rinde
Ana b.
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY

Nevea I used was a baby that's bran and I still uses because I think is really good for dry skin
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Fontana, CA

Love this as primer, I use it everyday. Doesn't cover pores but does keep my make up in place.
Angeles P.
Angeles P.

Muy bueno lo usa mi esposo muchas veces lo uso como primer , me gusta refresca mucho la piel
Sara H.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS

My chest breaks out very easily, but this is the only body wash that does not break me out.
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.

Awesome! My husband is so against face cleansers and things but he loves this! Works great
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK

My husband has oily sensitive skin and this worked on his face well said it felt good!!
Ale M.
Ale M.
Houston, Tx

I love this product even if it's for guys it leaves your face so fresh and flawless

Join Now