Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#565 in Facial Cleansers
Ana b.
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
Nevea I used was a baby that's bran and I still uses because I think is really good for dry skin
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Mira Loma, CA
Love this as primer, I use it everyday. Doesn't cover pores but does keep my make up in place.
Angeles P.
Angeles P.
Muy bueno lo usa mi esposo muchas veces lo uso como primer , me gusta refresca mucho la piel
Sara H.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
My chest breaks out very easily, but this is the only body wash that does not break me out.
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.
Awesome! My husband is so against face cleansers and things but he loves this! Works great
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband has oily sensitive skin and this worked on his face well said it felt good!!
Ale M.
Ale M.
Houston, Tx
I love this product even if it's for guys it leaves your face so fresh and flawless
Norma A.
Norma A.
My husband uses this and he loves it, leaves his skin soft and smells great
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Doral, FL
Feb. 19, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Sensitive Face Wash 5 oz
I know it says for men but ive never been afraid of finding some products with qualities that i would like to find in a women's product. The smell is gentle so it goes away after the wash, it has a very good price and it doesnt make my skin get a rash like other facewash's do.
Rodolfo R.
Rodolfo R.
A face wash for extra gentle skin, yea this works wonders i can tell its for sensitive skin and it doesn't what i claims. But the smell is very strong and it doesn't appeal well. Of course this is merely my opinion i don't like products with too strong an odor.