Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#551 in Facial Cleansers
Frank C.
Frank C.
Lewiston, ID

I used this product a few months ago and I wasn't impressed by it. Definitely a lot better products in the market
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

For the truth I feel good here and I have several small practices are not dislike me but neither are my favorite
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I also have bought this for my son and my husband and they love it a lot they can't go a day without thi product
Royshada S.
Royshada S.

My brother loves this product its really the only product that he ccan use on his face without breaking out
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY

I love these cleansing wipes. Easy to pack and on hand when i am out and feel the need to clean my face.
Ana b.
Ana b.
Buffalo , Ny

Nevea I used was a baby that's bran and I still uses because I think is really good for dry skin
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Fontana, CA

Love this as primer, I use it everyday. Doesn't cover pores but does keep my make up in place.
Angeles P.
Angeles P.

Muy bueno lo usa mi esposo muchas veces lo uso como primer , me gusta refresca mucho la piel
Sara H.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS

My chest breaks out very easily, but this is the only body wash that does not break me out.
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.

Awesome! My husband is so against face cleansers and things but he loves this! Works great

Join Now