Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#519 in Facial Cleansers
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Morgan City, LA

I really like this product because I have very sensitive skin, and this cleaner doesn't dry it out or cause breakouts.
Jai B.
Jai B.
Pennsauken, NJ

Hands down just the best product line for the whole body. This is all I use on my skin and it has not yet to fail me.
joseph l.
joseph l.
india

A tha bawn over top chu chu nimai, a la tawi in ti maw.. pawi vak a mi.. ka sawi duah paih lo, this product is good..
Aj M.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN

I appreciate the attempt to get the men into the facial care, but it wasn't enough of a positive for me to continue.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX

Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.
Frank C.
Frank C.
Lewiston, ID

I used this product a few months ago and I wasn't impressed by it. Definitely a lot better products in the market
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

For the truth I feel good here and I have several small practices are not dislike me but neither are my favorite
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I also have bought this for my son and my husband and they love it a lot they can't go a day without thi product
emmily r.
emmily r.

Yes it Is I used how primer because it absorbs quickly and moisturizes the skin very well without being greasy
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
Orlando, FL

My brother loves this product its really the only product that he ccan use on his face without breaking out

Join Now