Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#513 in Facial Cleansers
rachid r.
rachid r.

I love this Global brand along time ago and its smell , best product to use Gentle for Skin, No side effects or blisters .
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Morgan City, LA

I really like this product because I have very sensitive skin, and this cleaner doesn't dry it out or cause breakouts.
joseph l.
joseph l.
india

A tha bawn over top chu chu nimai, a la tawi in ti maw.. pawi vak a mi.. ka sawi duah paih lo, this product is good..
Jai B.
Jai B.
Pennsauken, NJ

Hands down just the best product line for the whole body. This is all I use on my skin and it has not yet to fail me.
Aj M.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN

I appreciate the attempt to get the men into the facial care, but it wasn't enough of a positive for me to continue.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX

Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.
Frank C.
Frank C.
Lewiston, ID

I used this product a few months ago and I wasn't impressed by it. Definitely a lot better products in the market
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

For the truth I feel good here and I have several small practices are not dislike me but neither are my favorite
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I also have bought this for my son and my husband and they love it a lot they can't go a day without thi product
emmily r.
emmily r.

Yes it Is I used how primer because it absorbs quickly and moisturizes the skin very well without being greasy

Join Now