Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#559 in Facial Cleansers
Mariale R.
Mariale R.

The Nívea After Shave was very famous in a period of time. So I decided to used this product that my boyfriend has, and it was okay. I didn't love it
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL

This cream man although many makeup artists use it as a primer before applying cosmetics because its content is excellent to minimize skin pores
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY

Highly Recommend this Face Cleansing for men. My husband has used it on and off several times and is satisfied with its results.
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Morgan City, LA

I really like this product because I have very sensitive skin, and this cleaner doesn't dry it out or cause breakouts.
Jai B.
Jai B.
Pennsauken, NJ

Hands down just the best product line for the whole body. This is all I use on my skin and it has not yet to fail me.
Aj M.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN

I appreciate the attempt to get the men into the facial care, but it wasn't enough of a positive for me to continue.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX

Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.
Frank C.
Frank C.
Lewiston, ID

I used this product a few months ago and I wasn't impressed by it. Definitely a lot better products in the market
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

For the truth I feel good here and I have several small practices are not dislike me but neither are my favorite
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I also have bought this for my son and my husband and they love it a lot they can't go a day without thi product