Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#551 in Facial Cleansers
Haley V.
Haley V.

My husband and I love this since there is no fragrance or dyes in it! We both break out easily and this gives us a lighter option to clean our faces with.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

I don't know, my dad used these stuff and he keeps buying them so I guess it's a good thing. So I think it will be a good products that I can recommend.
Mariale R.
Mariale R.

The Nívea After Shave was very famous in a period of time. So I decided to used this product that my boyfriend has, and it was okay. I didn't love it
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL

This cream man although many makeup artists use it as a primer before applying cosmetics because its content is excellent to minimize skin pores
Jeff M.
Jeff M.

Does not irritate skin, great daily use product. Clean fresh feeling. Light if any scent. I use it every morning after the shower.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY

Highly Recommend this Face Cleansing for men. My husband has used it on and off several times and is satisfied with its results.
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Morgan City, LA

I really like this product because I have very sensitive skin, and this cleaner doesn't dry it out or cause breakouts.
Jai B.
Jai B.
Pennsauken, NJ

Hands down just the best product line for the whole body. This is all I use on my skin and it has not yet to fail me.
Aj M.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN

I appreciate the attempt to get the men into the facial care, but it wasn't enough of a positive for me to continue.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX

Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.

Join Now