Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#518 in Facial Cleansers
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX

Thus is super good for sensitive skin.
Some products will say sensitive skin and that's not the case you still burn or get a rash etc...
But thus here is best out there for sensitive skin.
Try it ull like it.
Gregorio S.
Gregorio S.

Jaksjdkas jonau dnau i niuabnaubndja nwhao´dimsakl,ci m9q'nruqhwnrunajdmnajlkdmaklmjkldsfmndajklsn dasfnlansaljfdnsakjlfnskdjalfñnsakdj aldknfmadslfndaklsjfmnijadslfmnjsadfnasj
Haley V.
Haley V.

My husband and I love this since there is no fragrance or dyes in it! We both break out easily and this gives us a lighter option to clean our faces with.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

I don't know, my dad used these stuff and he keeps buying them so I guess it's a good thing. So I think it will be a good products that I can recommend.
Mariale R.
Mariale R.

The Nívea After Shave was very famous in a period of time. So I decided to used this product that my boyfriend has, and it was okay. I didn't love it
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL

This cream man although many makeup artists use it as a primer before applying cosmetics because its content is excellent to minimize skin pores
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern

Este lo usa mi esposo para limpiarse la cara y como yo tengo piel grasa a veces lo uso también porque me ayuda a dejar bien limpia la piel
Jeff M.
Jeff M.

Does not irritate skin, great daily use product. Clean fresh feeling. Light if any scent. I use it every morning after the shower.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY

Highly Recommend this Face Cleansing for men. My husband has used it on and off several times and is satisfied with its results.
rachid r.
rachid r.

I love this Global brand along time ago and its smell , best product to use Gentle for Skin, No side effects or blisters .

Join Now