Add a Photo
Nivea for Men Face Cleansing Face Wash, Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces

By NIVEA
#565 in Facial Cleansers
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
This cream man although many makeup artists use it as a primer before applying cosmetics because its content is excellent to minimize skin pores
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
Highly Recommend this Face Cleansing for men. My husband has used it on and off several times and is satisfied with its results.
Jai B.
Jai B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Hands down just the best product line for the whole body. This is all I use on my skin and it has not yet to fail me.
Aj M.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
I appreciate the attempt to get the men into the facial care, but it wasn't enough of a positive for me to continue.
Frank C.
Frank C.
Lewiston, ID
I used this product a few months ago and I wasn't impressed by it. Definitely a lot better products in the market
Bee C.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX
Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
For the truth I feel good here and I have several small practices are not dislike me but neither are my favorite
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
I also have bought this for my son and my husband and they love it a lot they can't go a day without thi product
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
My brother loves this product its really the only product that he ccan use on his face without breaking out
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
I love these cleansing wipes. Easy to pack and on hand when i am out and feel the need to clean my face.