Nivea For Men Extra Moisture Shaving Cream uploaded by Devika M.

BY NIVEA

This dermatologist tested foam features professional care technology specially developed for normal to dry skin with Sea Minerals and Vitamin Care that quickly soften beard hair and provide a gently but thoroughly blade glide for a closer shave that keeps skin looking healthy. see more...

Lindsay s.
miami, FL
One of the best product line, take care skin health thats is amazing, isn't expensive, I recommended it
Alex F.
He is the best. I just, I love it, I put all my friends.
Great, it is really big, it is amazing.
Stephanie C.
rua pato de minas 266 vila mariana edificio jardim olivia apt 1203
product with great smell and very easy to remove hairs. Very good for man , my boyfriend is like
Las mejores... los felicitos y los recomiendo.... gracias por ser como son. Gracias felicidades-.jn
Evelyn S.
Buenos Aires
My boyfriend use it and he love that.
He said it is really amazing, so effective
And I love the way it's smells!
Joaquina B.
i dont know how it is, because I am a woman and the choices I got were for men... so i have never use them
Roxanna S.
Esmeraldas
Ensures superior razor gliding & a comfortable shave. A complete range of moisturising skin care products which relieve dry and tight skin for a relaxed and cared skin feeling.
solange r.
yo uso nivea por woman especialmente los desodorantes estoy usando uno que quedas con olor a bebe y te sienes muy fresca y todo el dia hueles a bebe
Brenda C.
me gusta encerio que cubre sus funciones y las necesidades que eso es lo mas importante
Lu J.
son productos de caballeros y los conozco mi novio los utiliza pero yo no los utilizo se que son bueno pero hasta ahi