NIVEA For Men Extra Moisture Shaving Cream uploaded by Devika M.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This dermatologist tested foam features professional care technology specially developed for normal to dry skin with Sea Minerals and Vitamin Care that quickly soften beard hair and provide a gently but thoroughly blade glide for a closer shave that keeps skin looking healthy.

Anna C.
This is the best stretch cream I have ever come across. It is not the most affordable but you get what you pay for. I like to use it every day. I do not notice a scent. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it highly.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Emily C.
Irvine, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells so amazing lol. It keeps his skin so smooth and he really loves it as well. He says that it works better than other shaving products at that price point, plus I think it smells really really good (; . It literally keeps his face smelling amazing all day.
Alexis G.
National City, CA
I highly recommend this shaving cream because it works perfectly for sensitive skin. I have a lot of problems when I shave, for example sometimes I feel like my face is on fire because the shaving cream that I used before wasn't working for me, but when I bought this products my face feel really different that it felt before.
MARGARET K.
San Antonio, TX
I love the way this smells! My legs and other areas are always so smooth! It's not expensive either. I started using this because my under arms would get ingrown hairs ... gross i know.. and it really helps to prevent!
Raven W.
This product gives my legs moisturization . I absolutely love this product. Its very affordable. It lasts a long time. I get it at my local walgreens. I compare it to the womens pure silk. It leaves a smooth touch.
siempre de he depilado con esta linea de nivea y son las mejores mi piel queda muy suave y hermosa, mis piernas quedan divinas y esa me encanta es una satisfacción que solo estos productos me pueden dar, deja mi piel divina, suave y muy hermosa jamas cambiaría esta linea de productos
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
I actually tired this on my legs and it leaves them super smooth and it smells amazing! It is very effective and less costly than the women's cream. I would differently recommend that girls try it
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
Great product that leaves my face moisturized s doesn't make a difference and is good for combination skin! Recommend to anyone that does and has a good price.