Nivea For Men Extra Moisture Shaving Cream uploaded by Devika M.

BY NIVEA

This dermatologist tested foam features professional care technology specially developed for normal to dry skin with Sea Minerals and Vitamin Care that quickly soften beard hair and provide a gently but thoroughly blade glide for a closer shave that keeps skin looking healthy. see more...

Anna C.
This is the best stretch cream I have ever come across. It is not the most affordable but you get what you pay for. I like to use it every day. I do not notice a scent. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it highly.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
Great product that leaves my face moisturized s doesn't make a difference and is good for combination skin! Recommend to anyone that does and has a good price.
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
My ultimate favorite product! I love this product specially this brand, works very well! smooth I enjoy it alot and I keep repurchasing it all the time.
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta mucho esta marca la recomieno mucho en verdad es super genial muy muy buena en verdad exelente
Spontaneous W.
Hubby love this amazing brand of products
wounderful products affordable
Absolutely amazing products
juls C.
Great product. I highly recommend this product to anyone. Good price too and works well
Faith W.
Ph go oh yocohcOh chocoh. Oh Oh dear. Ph. Hi ph hp g to ph hp oh lh ph oh o go oh oh Oh
Itzel M.
Fremont, CA
My dad uses this and it makes his face feel smooth and not get any razor burns