BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA for Men Extra Gentle Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
  • "My boyfriend uses this product. He bought it and tried it starting about a week ago. He generally has a clear complexion however razor bumps from shaving can be a problem from time to time. This is a great cleanser for his sensitive skin and we both noticed a decrease in redness and stress that other cleansers have brought on. " in 7 reviews
Amelia R.
I know it says for men but ive never been afraid of finding some products with qualities that i would like to find in a women's product. The smell is gentle so it goes away after the wash, it has a very good price and it doesnt make my skin get a rash like other facewash's do.
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
As a man with sensitive skin, every face wash I've ever used seems to leave me with a red, itchy, dry face on day #3 of use. So needless to say I was blown away when I started using this particular face wash from Nivea and didn't experience any of the aforementioned symptoms. As some have mentioned, it has a high level of glycerin which may be weird for some people as the glycerin has a very slimy / greasy feeling on your face but it washes away easily.

Some people have commented on the fragrance being overpowering. While it's marketed as 'fragrance-free', it does have a gentle soapy smell which I rather enjoy. Honestly the scent is so subtle that compared to my body wash, shampoo, etc, I barely notice it.

This face wash will give your face a clean and refreshed feeling without excessively drying out your face. I can't say it's as effective at removing skin oils as some other products, but those products cause me severe reactions anyway so I'll take what I can get with a product for sensitive skin.
Linda B.
This product is best if used under make-up, it makes the make-up stick and it's flawless all day. it's really awesome I was staying the night at my boyfriends house one night and couldn't find any moisturizer the next morning, so I started looking around in his stuff and I found this, I used it and I thought wow my to make up looks on point I wonder what I did different. and then the next day I had the same problem so used to it again and I started reading the ingredients and that was it I figured it out it is a must to have this product
arben j.
columbus, ohio
I use this cleanser almost everynight. It's effective and very gentle. It cleanses you r face while making it smooth and clean. It's my first time using it and I will buy it again. I recommend it and it's not expensive.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Thus is super good for sensitive skin.
Some products will say sensitive skin and that's not the case you still burn or get a rash etc...
But thus here is best out there for sensitive skin.
Try it ull like it.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
My fiancé uses this daily and it has worked amazing to help clear up his face. He didn't really have bumps bad but he would get dry skin and this helped clear it up and made it baby soft! He loves this product now!
Rodolfo R.
A face wash for extra gentle skin, yea this works wonders i can tell its for sensitive skin and it doesn't what i claims. But the smell is very strong and it doesn't appeal well. Of course this is merely my opinion i don't like products with too strong an odor.
Thomas S.
Medford, NY
Gentle on my sensitive skin while still achieving a great clean and providing some moisture for dry winter months when the heat is pumping! Great product, available at Target or your local grocery. I would definitely recommend! It's my go to face wash!
Tyler C.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite face wash because it doesn't make me break out like others do. My face really feels fresh and clean when I use this and it doesn't have all the added froufrou stuff like perfumes and moisturizers. Also this doesn't leave my face feeling dried out of anything.