BY NIVEA

Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
As a man with sensitive skin, every face wash I've ever used seems to leave me with a red, itchy, dry face on day #3 of use. So needless to say I was blown away when I started using this particular face wash from Nivea and didn't experience any of the aforementioned symptoms. As some have mentioned, it has a high level of glycerin which may be weird for some people as the glycerin has a very slimy / greasy feeling on your face but it washes away easily.

Some people have commented on the fragrance being overpowering. While it's marketed as 'fragrance-free', it does have a gentle soapy smell which I rather enjoy. Honestly the scent is so subtle that compared to my body wash, shampoo, etc, I barely notice it.

This face wash will give your face a clean and refreshed feeling without excessively drying out your face. I can't say it's as effective at removing skin oils as some other products, but those products cause me severe reactions anyway so I'll take what I can get with a product for sensitive skin.
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Medford, NY
Gentle on my sensitive skin while still achieving a great clean and providing some moisture for dry winter months when the heat is pumping! Great product, available at Target or your local grocery. I would definitely recommend! It's my go to face wash!
arben j.
arben j.
columbus, ohio
I use this cleanser almost everynight. It's effective and very gentle. It cleanses you r face while making it smooth and clean. It's my first time using it and I will buy it again. I recommend it and it's not expensive.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé uses this daily and it has worked amazing to help clear up his face. He didn't really have bumps bad but he would get dry skin and this helped clear it up and made it baby soft! He loves this product now!
Haley V.
Haley V.
My husband and I love this since there is no fragrance or dyes in it! We both break out easily and this gives us a lighter option to clean our faces with.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know, my dad used these stuff and he keeps buying them so I guess it's a good thing. So I think it will be a good products that I can recommend.
Mariale R.
Mariale R.
The Nívea After Shave was very famous in a period of time. So I decided to used this product that my boyfriend has, and it was okay. I didn't love it
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
This cream man although many makeup artists use it as a primer before applying cosmetics because its content is excellent to minimize skin pores
Bee C.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX
Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.
Frank C.
Frank C.
Lewiston, ID
I used this product a few months ago and I wasn't impressed by it. Definitely a lot better products in the market