BY NIVEA

Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
As a man with sensitive skin, every face wash I've ever used seems to leave me with a red, itchy, dry face on day #3 of use. So needless to say I was blown away when I started using this particular face wash from Nivea and didn't experience any of the aforementioned symptoms. As some have mentioned, it has a high level of glycerin which may be weird for some people as the glycerin has a very slimy / greasy feeling on your face but it washes away easily.

Some people have commented on the fragrance being overpowering. While it's marketed as 'fragrance-free', it does have a gentle soapy smell which I rather enjoy. Honestly the scent is so subtle that compared to my body wash, shampoo, etc, I barely notice it.

This face wash will give your face a clean and refreshed feeling without excessively drying out your face. I can't say it's as effective at removing skin oils as some other products, but those products cause me severe reactions anyway so I'll take what I can get with a product for sensitive skin.
arben j.
columbus, ohio
I use this cleanser almost everynight. It's effective and very gentle. It cleanses you r face while making it smooth and clean. It's my first time using it and I will buy it again. I recommend it and it's not expensive.
Haley V.
My husband and I love this since there is no fragrance or dyes in it! We both break out easily and this gives us a lighter option to clean our faces with.
Ruth H.
I don't know, my dad used these stuff and he keeps buying them so I guess it's a good thing. So I think it will be a good products that I can recommend.
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX
Great product! I'm a female & I love using this for my own face. It's also a very good product for a face primer.
Sophia C.
For the truth I feel good here and I have several small practices are not dislike me but neither are my favorite
Royshada S.
My brother loves this product its really the only product that he ccan use on his face without breaking out
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
I love these cleansing wipes. Easy to pack and on hand when i am out and feel the need to clean my face.
Viridiana G.
Mira Loma, CA
Love this as primer, I use it everyday. Doesn't cover pores but does keep my make up in place.
Angeles P.
Muy bueno lo usa mi esposo muchas veces lo uso como primer , me gusta refresca mucho la piel