Nivea for Men Express Absorption 3 in 1 Moisturizer Body uploaded by Ingrid S.

BY NIVEA

Normal to Dry Skin. Sea Minerals. Non-Stop Hydra IQ 24hrs+. All day moisturizer Nivea For Men Express Absorption Body Lotion provides long lasting hydration that absorbs in seconds. Specially formulated for men s skin, the new ultra-fast absorbing formula gives dry skin immediate relief with no sticky feel. see more...

Nivea for Men Express Absorption 3 in 1 Moisturizer Body
  • "This lotion is a great option for men. Lotion and moisturizing is not high up on most men's list of things to do each day. However, 3 in 1 goes straight to a man's heart - hints at convenience and speed with this key phrase - making moisturizing seem like a quick and easy task." in 10 reviews
  • "Perfect lotion for me. It has multiple uses and is good for sensitive and dry skin. Go get some. " in 6 reviews
Samantha M.
Grant, MI
I stand by Nivea for men 100% My husband has very dry skin and this is the only thing that has ever helped him to not have itchy dry skin. He uses this twice daily and has been for over 3 years now. I can say the pros to this is how well it works and it does not leave the sticky feeling on your skin at all and it absorbs great. I can not find any cons about this product at all.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I got a free sample of the men's body moisturizer, thinking one of the guys in the family would use it for there hands that there always complaining about. Well long story short they didn't so I did. It was very manly smelling, (don't know why I didn't anticipate that) but other than smelling like a man I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth my legs were! It was great
Daniela R.
I know this is supposed to be a body lotion, but my husband is not a lotion person, I bought this for him thinking he will use it and he does, but apparently he loves to use this as after shave and he already bought his second bottle so I guess the product must be doing something right for him.
marie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me and my boyfriend really love this moisturizer. smells really good like a cologne . moisturizes really good . the only down fall my boyfriend says that it leaves I'm really shiny so he doesn't like to use it on his face . . . i would recommend still think it smells supper good !!
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jenni E.
Ellinwood, KS
My husband absolutely loves this lotion and can not go without. We got a lot of samples of it and then purchased the full size to have around the house. I would consider it to be a unisex- it isn't just for men but doesn't have a super great smell to it either.
Angie D.
Framingham, MA
My boyfriend loves this moisturizer! He uses it mostly in the winter when his skin is very dry. It has a nice scent but I like that it isn't too strong. Another wonderful thing is that when I run out of lotion I can always use his! I would recommend this product to all of the men in my life!
Alexandra M.
I am in fact not a man but i did end up buying this for someone who is. I had bought this product at Walmart. Let me say that it could to some people be pricey. I is $5.45 at Walmart, but i think it has a good scent. would consider buying this product again for someone.
Mercedes J.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband likes this product, it's not his favorite but he uses it daily for now. The scent is not over bearing but it's masculine enough. He does like the way his skin feels after he gets out of the shower.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My father uses this religiously and he loves all of its added benefits for his dry worker's skin. The price is reasonable and the scent is very nice in a non abbrasive or overwhelming way.