BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Specially formulated for men and enriched with skin s own coenzyme q10, nivea for men energy lotion helps to maintain skin s vitality and elasticity while providing moisture and protection to tired, stressed skin.

derrek b.
Bronx, NY
I just start using Nivea Products for men since last year. And I finally found a lotion that my skin can absorb. My skin feel very smooth when I use NIVEA Men Energy Lotion SPF 12
Tayla K.
Mansfield
My husband uses this product before and after work . So to his knowledge it met all expectations of krpping him moisturized. He was a first time user and this product is deemed effective in our book. Definitely would buy again in the future. Want to keep this item stocked! !!
Breanna C.
Rockmart, GA
It really helped out with with dry skin and kept my husbands skin moisturized during the day. He suffers from dry skin especially in his hands and elbows. It totally met his expectations and we actually purchased it two times. There really is no room for improvement.
Kristain B.
Lewistown
Smells great and works wonderfully on my husband's rough hands. He works with his hands everyday so they are always very dry and this works great to add some moisture.
Selma B.
Portland OR
It is very moisturizing and comfortable. I love using it. It is easy to use. It smells good. I recommended it to all my friends an they have tried it and they love it. I also love that it has SPF 12 with Q 10. Overall I love the NIVEA for men energy lotion.
Lexy P.
I like this lotion a lot and I think it smells very good. It has nice packaging too. This brand is very good if you can you should check it out even if it's for men!
VERONICA V.
muy bein  la  crema  yo te amo de color rich lather  blanco la crema   bein a smooth ness  nuevo la producto como la nevia muy bein la tube como la hombre y mujer muy  bein a fabuloso comprendi
Nelson P.
Doral, FL
Yo solía usar esta crema cuando trabajaba de noche en un restaurante, pues el trasnocho se comenzó a notar en la piel de mi rostro, un día probé esta crema y al término de la semana usándola la diferencia Fue notoria!!! Volvería a comprarla si la necesitase. Me encantó.
Ethan S.
Norwich, NY
I swear by this. I have eczema on the eyelids, and it gets so horrible and painful at times. I have been using this for about three years now and it is completely under control. It is gentle, easy to apply, and the bottle lasts at least two months if you just use it for a specific spot. It is thick and tough, but doesn't shine or make it look like anything is on your face. It's helped me become more confident in my appearance. I love it.
Karie H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This actually was helpful as a primer for my make up. I bought this product at my local target. Not too far from my house. I was a first time user. I would not repeat it. I didn't like the smell it had. It was effective though.