BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soothes After Shaving + Energizes Whole Face F or a Healthy & Fresh Look. Coenzyme Q10. Double Action Balm For men who need more than a soothing After Shave to fight tired stressed skin and lack of energy. What do You Get? The innovative light, fast absorbing formula with Coenzyme Q10 and soothing Chamomile: Soothes the skin after shaving. Supplies whole face with 24h moisture and energy.

NIVEA for Men Energy Double Action Balm
  • "Love it ... I use to have very dry skin but since I started using this product my skin became more hydrated" in 3 reviews
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Nivea For Men Energy Double Action Balm was awesome for my new tattoo! Yes, it’s for men and has that manly sent but I love the smell of a man so I was good with it and plus it had everything I needed in it to heal and protect my new tattoo... The balm protected it and the moisturizer to heal with the healing process and it’s fairly cheap so if you’re looking for something that’s gonna save you some money but still do the trick I highly recommend this product!
Rosa C.
I actually use this as a primer before i start with my foundation. I have used it when i have removed facial hair and  i liked it. I bought it at Walgreens about 1 year ago. I don't use it everyday so it has lasted me. Yes, i would buy it again.
Jeanette R.
San Diego
It's ok product I use it since woman deodorant don't work as great the smell it's not has manly it's affordable compared to other brands I bought it target in a set yes I would recommended it it works well
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Tosha T.
War
My husband used this and he don't like new things but this product changed his mind and that's hard to do! He loves it and went out and bought it. Thank you Nivea for your products!
Jessica S.
Most wouldn't expect a review from a female, but I love this product. I use it as a primer under my makeup, and it works wonders! I buy it at local drugstores for a super affordable price. It went above and beyond my expectations. I have recommended it to friends and family, men and women!
Kay:)
This stuff is so amazing and leaves a nice clean finsh. The smell is clean and fresh doesn't leave a weird feel after and a little bit can go a long way in this case and with this particular product
Camille P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This product smells really good and it makes my skin really soft after shaving. It is really easy and smooth to apply. I think this is a really good product for the price. I bought this at my local CVS and i'm really glad i did so. I would definitely buy again.
Patti L.
This is my husband's lotion but it smells so good and works great for my skin too, so I frequently "borrow" it for myself! Very clean scent, fresh and light, this product is not too greasy and doesn't clog my pores. I have combination skin and frequently have trouble with products causing excess oil and breakouts, but have no issues with this at all! If you are looking to share great face lotion with your man, I recommend giving this one a go!
Amanda C.
Klamath Falls, OR
My husband got this balm in a gift basket for Christmas. He loves it and it really keeps his skin hydrated without any of the oily residue that can happen with similar products. But I had to try it too. I saw a YouTuber that uses this as a primer for her makeup and thought it was worth a try. I'm so happy I did! I love it and it works so well to keep my face hydrated and my makeup stays put. Now I buy one for my husband and one for me!