NIVEA for Men Energy Double Action Balm

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soothes After Shaving + Energizes Whole Face F or a Healthy & Fresh Look. Coenzyme Q10. Double Action Balm For men who need more than a soothing After Shave to fight tired stressed skin and lack of energy. What do You Get? The innovative light, fast absorbing formula with Coenzyme Q10 and soothing Chamomile: Soothes the skin after shaving. Supplies whole face with 24h moisture and energy.

Patti L.
This is my husband's lotion but it smells so good and works great for my skin too, so I frequently "borrow" it for myself! Very clean scent, fresh and light, this product is not too greasy and doesn't clog my pores. I have combination skin and frequently have trouble with products causing excess oil and breakouts, but have no issues with this at all! If you are looking to share great face lotion with your man, I recommend giving this one a go!
Amanda C.
Klamath Falls, OR
My husband got this balm in a gift basket for Christmas. He loves it and it really keeps his skin hydrated without any of the oily residue that can happen with similar products. But I had to try it too. I saw a YouTuber that uses this as a primer for her makeup and thought it was worth a try. I'm so happy I did! I love it and it works so well to keep my face hydrated and my makeup stays put. Now I buy one for my husband and one for me!
Marisol T.
Simpsonville, SC
Yes, I have fallen into the trend of using this product as primer for applying makeup, and I love it! I would totally recommend using this product especially if you suffer from dry skin!
Ursula B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mi novio lo usa por tener piel sensible al afeitarse, el aroma es agradable como el de los productos Nivea, el precio esta bien para el tamaño del producto, es gentil con el rostro ya que alivia la irritación. Se lo compraría nuevamente ya que mi novio necesita usar este tipo de productos para la piel.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I began to struggle with rashes after shaving my bikini area. The idea of using this as an aftershave in that area was suggested through Teen Vogue magazine. I ran straight to the store to purchase it and have loved it ever since. It's a little pricey, but the results are definitely worth it.
Josie A.
Duluth, MN
I use this as a primer for my makeup, it may leave my face smelling like a man but it did its job as a primer. It is gentle on the skin and keeps makeup in its place, it is also an effective moisturizer. I use this every day, so I would have to like it a lot. I highly recommend as a primer.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
I have purchased this product for my significant other and he uses it on a daily basis. Price wise its ok. I purchased it at Target. He likes this prduct very much. He has told me he would highly recommend this product to anyone. He loved this product and he is very very very picky when it comes to certain products.
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
He like that it is a double balm and no more buyiing extra. con he want more of it lol and pro's that it does the job. once in a while he would use it and when he get a chance. Gentle feel and he like it like that. Yes he would recommend to others and love to share.
yas s.
Saw this on a blog on youtube being used as a primer. it goes on creamy and you have to really rub it in until it get tacky. it has a nice guy scent so. bought it from target. makes my liquid foundation stay on allllll day. totally would recommend it.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Nice light creamy lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't have a strong scent. That is my main point for liking this product. Within a few minutes, all traces of a scent are gone allowing the use of an aftershave of your choosing.