BY NIVEA

Soothes After Shaving + Energizes Whole Face F or a Healthy & Fresh Look. Coenzyme Q10. Double Action Balm For men who need more than a soothing After Shave to fight tired stressed skin and lack of energy. What do You Get? The innovative light, fast absorbing formula with Coenzyme Q10 and soothing Chamomile: Soothes the skin after shaving. Supplies whole face with 24h moisture and energy. see more...

Patti L.
This is my husband's lotion but it smells so good and works great for my skin too, so I frequently "borrow" it for myself! Very clean scent, fresh and light, this product is not too greasy and doesn't clog my pores. I have combination skin and frequently have trouble with products causing excess oil and breakouts, but have no issues with this at all! If you are looking to share great face lotion with your man, I recommend giving this one a go!
Amanda C.
Klamath Falls, OR
My husband got this balm in a gift basket for Christmas. He loves it and it really keeps his skin hydrated without any of the oily residue that can happen with similar products. But I had to try it too. I saw a YouTuber that uses this as a primer for her makeup and thought it was worth a try. I'm so happy I did! I love it and it works so well to keep my face hydrated and my makeup stays put. Now I buy one for my husband and one for me!
Janderie L.
Apple valley , CA
I actually use this as a primer before doing my makeup. It smells great. It feels great on my skin. Leaves my skin very soft. I found mine at Target. The price was good also. My husband also likes the smell and the way his skin feels after. We both recommend this product.
Marisol T.
Simpsonville, SC
Yes, I have fallen into the trend of using this product as primer for applying makeup, and I love it! I would totally recommend using this product especially if you suffer from dry skin!
jessica v.
Louisville, KY
Have been using this for ingrown hairs prevention after shaving. It had really helped !!
Mellorya  C.
Sounds crazy, but this is a great primer for your face. My boys also like it. Not found of the smell but works great.
Katie W.
De Soto , MO
My husband uses the Nivea face lotion and he has been using it for well over 3 years now. It is a good value and there are always savings.
yas s.
Saw this on a blog on youtube being used as a primer. it goes on creamy and you have to really rub it in until it get tacky. it has a nice guy scent so. bought it from target. makes my liquid foundation stay on allllll day. totally would recommend it.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Nice light creamy lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't have a strong scent. That is my main point for liking this product. Within a few minutes, all traces of a scent are gone allowing the use of an aftershave of your choosing.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This is a pretty good primer for foundation actually. I find that liquid foundation sticks to it well and stays a lot longer.