NIVEA for Men Energy After Shave Splash uploaded by Christine S.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New. Instant Effect. Refreshes and soothes the skin. Energy after shave splash. This post-shave energy splash refreshes and soothes skin after shaving. Soothes and refreshes for an energized skin feeling. What do you get? Instantly soothes shaving irritations such as razor burn. Skin is refreshed and energized.

Will L.
This after shave is my favorite to use. The scent isn't over bearing and in fact smells great. I have semi-sensitive skin and using this product has stopped breakouts and irritations caused by shaving.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
My boy used this product and I just love the way his skin feels after it. He uses it every now and then after shaving and it is so easy to apply and skin feels soft and smooth, I would recommend this if you shave constantly.
Ashley v.
Spring, TX
My hubby always has issues with razor burn. Sadly, if he doesn't shave he looks like a hobo after about a week. I started buying him this stuff, and he doesn't have razor burn NEAR as often or as bad as he used to.
Theresa M.
Sharonville, OH
I have been satisfied with this when I have used it. My skin is very sensitive, so to find a product that is reasonable and that works is great!!!
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have found nivea aftershave to be some of the best I have used. Really works to cool and sooth the face after shaving
Jesse G.
Favorite one i have used. it makes my face feel really smooth and the price is good. Like to shave with it.
Cynthia g.
I use this after shaving. Great for sensitive skin, makes sure you don't get Knicks or red bumps afterward.
Courtbey L.
Bossier City, LA
Amazing! My husband loves it and uses it all the time. Smells great and not too much like alcohol
Christine S.
ST, QC
My father like this lotion. It smell really good and he said there is not to much alcool in it . He already ask me to buy him a new one since is bottle is almost empty.
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
The nivea line of products are great aftershave products. They have been a staple in my house since I was a teenager.
Cayla M.