BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aarav K.
I just like love it its so awesome like awesome who made this pros cons i love it i really like it really i like cooffe
Giovanna Ellen S.
Ituaçu
Amooo de todo coração esses produtos, experimentem esse produto eu recommendo pois são realmente bons amoo muito!!!!!
Abhi F.
Nivea For Men Energizing Hydro Gel, Packaging May Vary, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)... I BOUGHT IT FROM THE MY NEAREST SUPERMARKET IT IS PRICEY BUT HAVE A GOOD VALUE IT IS GENTLE AND I bought it along with Nivea Face Wash to take care of my skin a bit more hoping to prevent breakouts as my face is rather oily and tends to constantly shows bumps and some pimples. I'd be dishonest if I said that it completely eliminated my problem, but it really helped me minimize it.
Magna Paula P.

a good brand , really like , but I feel a little expensive ..I've used a lot, but now I can no longer use
Stephanie M.
Got this for my bf and e loves it. It's gentle on his sensitive skin. Very affordable. Would recommend.
Adrianne G.
This product smells so good and if you use it for at least one weak you can see the difference
Taniuska S.
Valencia
My husband likes me since the first time I use it .. leaves you very soft face and features
Matt K.
Feel refreshed and sofened skin after using , also feel that regular use helps with shaving