BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
Great stuff, light weight and dries matte. Perfect for men who aren't into full routines
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hubby loved this kit he got as a gift he has since used it all up and it smells nice
This is a good product because its healthy for your hair and it smells really good
Brandy N.
Rainelle, WV
The smell is amazing and thr product leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Roxanne A.
I have used this product often. I find it very useful and amazing quality. I apply it after washing my face when I wake up and before I sleep. I have very dry skin, and this product really helps moisturize it. I recommend to all readers. I baught it online and it was cheap, so its cheap and a good product!!!
Omg I love this product this is amazing how to you guy read my mind I have this product at home but it is about to finish I wish that shops can have this but it is finished from all stores so yeah. It is very long lasting can you guys give it to me because my one is about to finsh
Grace B.
I like this lotion. It's nothing special but I use it after the shower for my whole body. I might buy it again if it's on sale as it is a non-offensive lotion that keeps my moisturized throughout the day. Not a good hand lotion. Smells great!
Saima K.
I like nivea body lotion. them moisturize skin without leaving your skin oily, the fragrance is mild and pleasant. its worth buying. good quality. very gentle on skin, good for people with sensitive skin I'll always recommend it.
Eduardo S.
Is a very good product I served quite a pampering In my recommend it for everyone , no details takes good care of you skin is excellent ! I tried other products and are very bad but this is very good
Nisaa M.
I don,t know what this product is talking about because i am a girl not a boy so i don't know what this product is,but knowing the brand it is probably really good.

back