Skin CareBody CareNivea
For Men Energizing Hydro Gel

NIVEA For Men Energizing Hydro Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA For Men Energizing Hydro Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Steven K.
Carlisle, PA
Extremely useful product. I wish it came It larger packs. It has quite a good value and it's totally worth it too.
Krista T.
Fall River, MA
My husband bought this in a discount store because it was so cheap. He loved it and now buys at full price if its not available at the discount store. He uses it after he shaves, a couple times a week. It smells great
Kevin J.
Bellefonte, PA
After getting out of the shower leaves a great clean feeling and scent. Very good value for the price, I get 2-3 months out of one bottle and use it after my daily shower. I buy this from walmart and have bought it for 2-3 years, I will repurchase.
Jessica P.
Leeds, AL
The only stuff my husband will use.feels soothing after a shave and I love the smell!My kids always say daddy you smell good
Heather B.
Equality, IL
My husband LOVES this energizing gel! It is a little pricey but well worth the splurge! Smells wonderful and wakes him right up.
Maryana G.
Richland, WA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this Nivea lotion. It is very gentle on his skin but tough enough to condition his skin. We usually buy it at your local Wal-Mart or Target. This lotion works very good for that vaul of it. I would recommend this to all men and women.
Amber C.
Even though this is from men....it makes a fantastic moisturizer/primer for before makeup application. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is all my husbands uses and its fantastic.. The scent and the formula are amazing and I really love it. He uses it daily and its been a go to staple in our household for years.
Courtney J.
It's a little too thick for my taste and it sits on my skin. I don't like that heavy feeling.
member-535798bfe
My son likes the nivea products for men. They have a very nice scent. The price is reasonable as well.

Looking for your answer?