BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I think this is a wonderful product. I bought it along with Nivea Face Wash to take care of my skin a bit more hoping to prevent breakouts as my face is rather oily and tends to constantly shows bumps and some pimples. I'd be dishonest if I said that it completely eliminated my problem, but it really helped me minimize it.
Lynne F.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't know about your guy, but mine doesn't like heavily scented products. Nivea for Men works great for him, as it has a pleasant fresh scent. It also moisturizes, which is an added bonus since he spends a lot of time in the sun. He doesn't want to fuss with skin care, or have a greasy feeling left after using the product, and this is definitely in the no fuss, no greasy feeling category! We both highly recommend Nivea for Men Energizing Hydro Gel.
Maryana G.
Richland, WA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this Nivea lotion. It is very gentle on his skin but tough enough to condition his skin. We usually buy it at your local Wal-Mart or Target. This lotion works very good for that vaul of it. I would recommend this to all men and women.
Krista T.
Fall River, MA
My husband bought this in a discount store because it was so cheap. He loved it and now buys at full price if its not available at the discount store. He uses it after he shaves, a couple times a week. It smells great
Kevin J.
Bellefonte, PA
After getting out of the shower leaves a great clean feeling and scent. Very good value for the price, I get 2-3 months out of one bottle and use it after my daily shower. I buy this from walmart and have bought it for 2-3 years, I will repurchase.
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
I bought this for my husband. He loves the amazing scent and uses it every time he showers and we buy it at Walmart and he likes how it makes his skin smooth. The 3 pack is a great value.
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
I have extremely dry skin; especially in the winter and when I use Nivea I never have to double up or use baby oil first then lotion to stay with smooth skin all day!
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is all my husbands uses and its fantastic.. The scent and the formula are amazing and I really love it. He uses it daily and its been a go to staple in our household for years.
Blanca N.
Bessemer, AL
Nivea is a great moisturizer for face, and body. Not only for men is it great but also works on many women with very dry skin. Nivea also has a great, clean refreshing fragrance.
Crystal H.
Never used this product nor do I know anyone who has used this product. But I do like using male soaps and body wash sometimes. I find them comforting and night .