Nivea For Men Cooling After Shave Balm uploaded by Beauty C.

BY NIVEA

Nivea For Men Cooling After Shave Balm cools the skin to relieve burn and irritation without the use of alcohol that would dry or burn sensitive skin. The balm includes Seaweed and Chamomile extracts to soothe and alleviate redness to keep skin looking healthy smooth and revitalized. see more...

Daniella D.
I have used this product as a primer for my foundation and makeup ever since it was so highly recommended by a lot of YouTube beauty gurus. I love the fact that it's affordable and you can find it at drugstores. It does work well as a primer, but unlike real primers this product is more watery. It obviously smells like men's cologne, which I don't mind, it's actually a really nice smell.
Samantha R.
I am apart of a makeup group on social media, and there was a thread about using this as a primer and Y'ALL, it is amazing. The smell is obviously more "masculine" but once you put on your other makeup no one notices the smell because it isn't super strong to begin with. My husband doesn't even notice I use it. Doesn't dry out my skin at all!
Victoria d.
Westland, MI
By far my favorite FACE PRIMER! Who would have thought? After washing your face in the morning, and throwing this on right before you place makeup on?? It does wonders. The glycerin inside will keep your makeup looking flawless all day! Leaves you with a clean cool feeling to the face! #influenster #nivea #aftershave
_Nellyxo N.
I think this product is a great cheap drugstore primer but I found myself picking this up and then forgetting about it with all the other primers I found to be more effective that were on the market, besides me not using it all the time it is a great product and I found it to last 12+ hours when wearing it.
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I love the smell of this product! I use this all over my body after I shave to avoid razor burn or ingrown hairs and I've see a major difference. I also use this as a makeup primer to help keep my makeup on all day!
Amanda Joy W.
Savannah
This aftershave is so soothing for women too! I have a red skin tone and use this as moisturizer after I shower. The cooling reduces redness in my skin and works well as a primer too! I massage the balm into my skin until I feel it start to get a little tacky and apply makeup as usual. 5 stars!
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
Now I don't use this product as intended, but as a primer for my makeup. It sets my makeup as well as any high end primer and for the price it can't be beat. My makeup stays all day without creasing or coming off on my hands or clothes. Don't knock it till you try it.
Bre B.
Hillsboro, OH
I love using this to prime my fave before putting my makeup on. The cooling sensation feels so good on my face and it helps my makeup stay intact. I'd rather spend $5 or $6 on this that $20+ on something that does the exact same thing.
Paige G.
Feels good, use before makeup. I don't shave, but I love how tacky this makes my face feel before I apply makeup. It allows the makeup to stick to the skin and hold better. Would recommend this as a dupe for any hydration face primer.
Gabriella V.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This product smells and works great for men! But for makeup lover's, this products makes a great primer! Smells great, creates a tacky base for foundation, and hydrates skin. Great drugstore product with multiple uses!