BY NIVEA

Rachel T.
Reading, PA
My husband used Nivea for Men Body Wash in the past before he found the brand he uses now (and sticks with typically). The size of the bottle and price just didn't seem to add up and he didn't think it was worth buying again. However, he did say it really leaves you with a cool refreshing feeling on your skin after using it. We both think it smells very good too. If the price doesn't bother you much then this may be a good product for the man in your life to try out.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
This product is pretty nice. My husband uses this when I can find it on a good sale. It leaves a tingly sensation right after application that works well to refresh after being outside working in hot weather or helping to wake you up in the morning. The scent is long lasting and not overpowering. Strong smells give me a headache. We would purchase this product again and recommend it.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
My dad uses this product and one day I forgot I ran out of Neutrogena soap over night so in the morning I had to use his soap to shower and then go run out to get some more Neutrogena. But I'm telling you I actually like this product. It has a great brave smell to it. And my skin was actually smooth all day. Wow !
Brayanna T.
Cypress, TX
It has everything that you'd expect from the brand. Moisturizing, makes you feel clean, and it smells good. The smell is a bit strong, especially considering how faint the women's wash is, but it doesn't overwhelm on the body for long. I'd recommend it to people who want to smell good without wearing cologne.
Kevin G.
Lagrange, GA
Nivea products are perfect for those men who want to take care of their body. The price is a little high, but well worth the money. Nivea Body Wash's scent stays with you for a long time during the day. I buy my Nivea for Men at Walmart. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends.
Shikhar D.
State College, PA
This body wash is definitely worth it for the price. Good value for your money.It leaves a cool feeling on your skin - which I love. I feel like it helps me wake up in the morning.
I bought this body wash on amazon.com. I would buy this again, but needless to say, I have seen better products.
Michelle D.
Roy, UT
I absolutely love this product. Both my husband and I use this item and we bought it at our local Walmart but sometimes we get it online. This is for sure a great value for your money. It makes you skkin feel soft and smooth and i can't hink of any cons but I would really buy this again
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
My husband and son use this body wash, they like it and it smells and cleans well the scent is long lasting and they use it daily for a couple of months now. Wal-Mart sells this body wash and I have seen it at dollar stores as well.... We will be re purchasing when the bottle is empty.
Jesus D.
This was a body wash that I had gotten a coupon for at one time and decided to give it a try. It worked rather well compared to the normal Axe body wash that I used and is a good replacement for when I cannot afford the more expensive kinds. I was very satisfied with this as well.
Stephanie B.
My fiancé uses this soap and absolutely loves it! It smells great and it's pretty affordable. I think it's like 5 dollars and lasts a ling time We've found it at walmart, so it's easy to get your hands on! I think he would definitely recommend it, and I recommend this scent!