BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA For Men Body Wash
  • "My son uses this Nivea men's body wash. He loves the ways it smells. The scent stays with him longer than other brands he says " in 6 reviews
  • "My mom has super sensitive skin and Nivea is one of the brands that she can use without a reaction. She probably bought this for the smell and left it in the shower once and I used it and fell in love with it. I will buy it again and is cheaper and gets the job done." in 5 reviews
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
My husband used Nivea for Men Body Wash in the past before he found the brand he uses now (and sticks with typically). The size of the bottle and price just didn't seem to add up and he didn't think it was worth buying again. However, he did say it really leaves you with a cool refreshing feeling on your skin after using it. We both think it smells very good too. If the price doesn't bother you much then this may be a good product for the man in your life to try out.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is pretty nice. My husband uses this when I can find it on a good sale. It leaves a tingly sensation right after application that works well to refresh after being outside working in hot weather or helping to wake you up in the morning. The scent is long lasting and not overpowering. Strong smells give me a headache. We would purchase this product again and recommend it.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this stuff. Hes always been around girls being raised by a single mom with a sister and having 3 daughters. So he typically just used whatever was in the shower, usually smelling like roses lol. So i picked him up some of this to try and get him into the habit of using his own, cause he uses way too much and my bath bw is NOT cheap but he loves it, lathers well great for hair and body and he always smells manly! Cheap too!
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
My dad uses this product and one day I forgot I ran out of Neutrogena soap over night so in the morning I had to use his soap to shower and then go run out to get some more Neutrogena. But I'm telling you I actually like this product. It has a great brave smell to it. And my skin was actually smooth all day. Wow !
Kevin G.
Lagrange, GA
Nivea products are perfect for those men who want to take care of their body. The price is a little high, but well worth the money. Nivea Body Wash's scent stays with you for a long time during the day. I buy my Nivea for Men at Walmart. I have recommended this product to a lot of my friends.
Michelle D.
roy, UT
I absolutely love this product. Both my husband and I use this item and we bought it at our local Walmart but sometimes we get it online. This is for sure a great value for your money. It makes you skkin feel soft and smooth and i can't hink of any cons but I would really buy this again
Jesus D.
This was a body wash that I had gotten a coupon for at one time and decided to give it a try. It worked rather well compared to the normal Axe body wash that I used and is a good replacement for when I cannot afford the more expensive kinds. I was very satisfied with this as well.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband and sons all use this body wash and are very happy with it. This body wash is tough enough to get my three sport athlete sons (football, wrestling, lacrosse) clean smelling but the scent is not too powerful like some other brands.
Markie P.
My husband loves this product! It has a really wonderful manly smell but not overly "manly" so it's def wonderful to use as a woman as well! It's also not rough like a lot of men's body washes are which doesn't make sense because every guy I know has sensitive skin! Lol!
Eilish F.