BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
This moisturizer is cool to the touch, and not greasy feeling at all. What I like best, and I'm a guy, is that you do not need a face moisturizer, then one for the hands, and one for the body. It feels good all over, and yes, I like my skin to be soft. It also does not make me sweat after applying it.
This is discontinued but smelled fresh and worked as good as the first time I purchased it some 12 years ago. I am so glad to find it, as far as Nivea"s alternatives, they are not as effective and I can't imagine why they no longer make the "Nivea Renewal Night Creme For Body"
I also use it during the day, because it is non greasy. You'll be really happy with this moisturizer. Thumbs up!!
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI
For anyone who watches a lot of beauty related channels on YouTube knows about this. I use this as a primer for my makeup. it just makes my makeup looks so beautiful throughout the day. with my sensitive skin I do buy the sensitive balm. yes I smell a little like a guy for awhile but after all my makeups applied and a setting spray along with my perfume you barely notice it.
honestly give it a try.
Duval T.
I received this face lotion from my girl friend and it left my face feeling very soft and smooth. I enjoy all of nivea's products especially there essentially enriched body lotion and just when I didn't think things could get any better there age defying face moisturizer gets the job.
shade s.
Nivea is the lotion I used since a long time , I like the fact that after you put the lotion you never feel sticky or like the lotion it's eavy on you skin. Plus with my skin color ( lightskin) the nivea really help the hydratation of my skin summer like winter.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I love this moisturizer. The smell is great and it works. Found it originally at my local drug store CVS, but couldn't find it again when I wanted it. I bought two of these on amazon for a great price, and will be purchasing more when they run out.
My boyfriend uses this face moisturizer and he has very dry skin. He absolutely loves this product and how it livens his skin. The only downside is that it can get a tad bit oily, but it's perfect for night-time or when he has time to let it soak in
Ayesha D.
West Orange, NJ
This product has a very light smell which is good for people with low tollerance. This is a very moisturizing cream and leaves my skin soft. The only think i do not like about it is the consistancy. It is a bit watery.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
I've heard such great things about this so i bought it for my boyfriend. I heard it also makes a great face primer before women apply their makeup. I may buy myself one too. (Sorry- this was more a "tip" than a review.)
Maribel F.
Cathedral City, CA
I have used Nivea for men age defying face moisturizer it hydrates my face I have a combo skin and it's perfect and it also has spf 15, so when I'm in a run in don't worry about putting sunblock.
sandra q.
Visalia, CA
Don't like it to strong of scent for my gson not good for acne or redness in his skin we have to go on something more softer an mild for him he also has exvema on his hands