BY NIVEA

Refreshing fragrance Leaves skin feeling clean and comfortable Foaming formula removes dirt and sweat from both skin and hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denise H.
Denise H.
Longview
My fiancé has very sensitive skin so there's only a number of products he can use without having dry itchy skin. He really loves this product and we try to get it as often as we can!!! 🛁🛁🛁🛁 we got this from Walmart and he is definitely a repeat user!
Cherrish S.
Cherrish S.
Las Vegas, NV
Nivea is a product that with just a little amount used can coat the whole body and after can make you body feel really soft and really fresh I use this product often and will continue to use this product
lily g.
lily g.
Downey, CA
My two boys love this product. They are clean n smell really good after a tough day. They must have it, and I constantly replenish as soon as they finish each bottle.
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
I love it! It doesnt dry your skin out like most body wash. And it also smells good! I recomend over any other body wash product.
savannah l.
savannah l.
just amazing made my skin so smooth and i have never felt better. niva is such a great brand so effective and gentle to the skin
Dani *.
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
My fiance uses this. Washes well, rinses clean, smells awesome. Love when he opens the bathroom door after his shower!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Moorning...you feeeling sleepy...there is one thing who can make you fresh for all day...its mu husbands..but the time he is bed i can enjoy this shower gel. Packing its very good, very easy to squeeze. And it's  smells very nice..after shower you feel your skin very fresh..and very healthy!! Recommend
Made L.
Made L.
El mejor    el  mejor   el mejor el mejor  el mejor     el   mejor    el mejor el mejor el mejor     el   mejor    el mejor el mejor  el mejor     el   mejor    el mejor el mejor