BY NIVEA

Keep your black clothes black and white clothes white with NIVEA  Invisible For Black & White Clear Roll-On Deodorant.

With 48 hours of antiperspirant action, this is the first deodorant that protects against yellow sweat stains on white and white marks on black clothes. Our gentle formula:

• Leaves no white marks on your skin or clothing
  • Helps to prevent build-up of yellow sweat stains on white clothes, keeping them white for longer
  • Has a delicate "clear" fragrance
  • Contains no alcohol, no colourants, and is skin tolerance dermatologically approved

HOW IT WORKS:

Our innovative deodorant uses a technology with a specific anti-staining compound to reduce yellow stains. This ingredient protects the textile fibres before the stain components can reach and penetrate them.

Then with the use of aluminium salts, that are dissolved in an emulsion and coated with masking oils, the white residue sometimes left by deodorants is invisible on clothing.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isoceteth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Distearate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum.

Buy on Amazon
Des M.
Tucson , AZ
This went in like a charm! Usually I'm very skeptical about deodorants that say they go on clear because they usually always don't and leave marks. It's actually the worst! Overall I'd recommend this a million times to anyone!
Natasha M.

It is the product mejro I've had Nivea, I love it. I bought it at the pharmacy or grocery stores. It is an excellent similar or better than the other product. If easy to use, the smell is mild. If clear that yes, I would buy more often.
Nairim G.
Es un excelente antitranspirante, promete protegerte por mucho tiempo y cumple su función, lo mejor es que tiene un plus y es que no deja manchas incomodas en tu ropa. Es muy accesible en relación precio y calidad. Lo compraría de nuevo ya que satisface mis necesidades.
Heval B.
It definitely does the job! Sweat marks do not appear on my clothes. However, I do not know if I got a faulty one but the product itself was not coming out of the bottle. This was inconvent as I had run out. Overall if you get a un damaged one the product is great.
Sarah B.
I love this product this is one of the deodorants I can use without having a reaction to it. This leaves me feeling clean and refreshed throughout the day and no more body odor as I do tend to sweat quite a bit but this deodorant stops that happening. The other thing I love about this deodorant is that It does not transfer to my clothes. I only really purchase this one now as I know I can rely on it and would defiantly recommend to other people.
Maria da Penha S.
Serra talhada ,Pernambuco
Desde que conheci os antitranspirantes da nivea fiquei apaixonada, uso a marca ha anos e amo tudo! usava o spray seco, mas depois que provei o rolom  coloqueina minha necesarie e nao larguei mais. Amo esse tambem!
Natasha K.
Sydenham , Leamington Spa
I really like this product to take with me in my handbag as it's small and compact so it won't take much space. It feels so refreshing on my skin and it's quite cooling as you apply it. The smell is great too and I don't feel myself feeling gross after applying this!
Hellen V.
Sento-se
Por eu usar muito roupas pretas esse produto me ajudou muito, facilitou meu dia a dia, meu preferido sem dúvidas um dos melhores hoje no mercado além de não prejudicar sua roupa ainda tem uma super proteção.
Kristina A.
If you a re a roll deodorant type of person will love this one i tried it overseas only bacause i forgot my deodorant and fall in love with it last all day donot stain the cloth
Andrea C.
PAG lo utilice por medio de mi mama y se siente fresco sin dejar manchas en la ropa y al parecer no lleva mucho alcohol lo que es bueno para la mayoria y es una buena opción