BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This refreshing shower gel is the perfect way to recharge and invigorate whilst cleansing your skin, and it can also be used on hair for extra convenience and superb value. Enriched with caring aloe vera and incorporating NIVEA's cutting edge Hydra IQ...

Buy on Amazon
Sambry N.
When you're tired and you arrived from work, what do you need?? Obviously a Bath!! and this Shower gel it's very relaxing and refreshing!  Nivea Honeydew & Pearl Hydrating Shower Gel
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
This product has changed my life forever i cant not take a shower with anything other then this product. I highly recremend this of your you have chalky skin it will keep you refreshed through out thee entire day.
Estefany C.
Dallas
This product leaves me feeling fresh and moisturized. I love the bottl. It allows quick access. Create brand. I will most definitely be buying more of this stuff because it is really really great.
katya v.
Has a very refreshing smell but if you're into smooth silky skin don't recommend if you like more neutral skin perhaps this product will suit you, but I must say it has a relaxing consistency while you rub in.
It was a simple body wash like any kind but it didn't truly moisturize my skin, and the smell of it personally wasn't the best. Overall it was an okay product.
Sarina C.
West Milford
id say this shower gel is pretty good it smells great and definitely makes me feel fresh ! i would repurchase for the price you cant beat it
Anita B.
109-14 Lefferts blvd
Very useful makes your lip feels so soft and nice been using it for years I would definitely recommend this product to all
My friends and family
Tianna A.
This is so great and smells so good. I use this product all the time. I even buy two at one time so I would not run out no time soon.👍
Linzy V.
Bennettsville, SC
Loved the smell and the after fell not oily leaves skin smooth also love that it has the beads in it will recommend
Tania R.
Oklahoma City
This is the best thing ever coming back from a sweaty workout I won't feel ever dirty wants I put this on