BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea firming body lotion co-enzyme Q10 plus firm the skin within 2 weeks 400ml

Buy on Amazon
Yera C.
Overland Park
This is so good it's the only body firming lotion I use now! Keeps my skin firm and soft! Doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't leave any oily residue! Just perfect! I recommend everyone to use this as well!
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Nivea Firming Lotion is an excellent, true results product! The packaging is above average, easy to read instructions. It is lightly scented with a clean smell. Nivea provided me with reduced cellulite, in appearance, within about a week and a half. I would highly recommend Nivea Firming Lotion to anyone looking for real results.
Citlalli A.
It is really moisturizing I have really ashy legs and this product turns them nice and smooth my legs are like a alligators scales but this product makes them 100 times better not only I think this but my family does too this is the best body lotion I have tried
Ariana S.
Oklahoma
made me breakout, I had patchy spots all over and it made my skin very red. it would be a good thing to try but make sure you use a little to make sure you don't breakout and it might just be my skin!
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I really liked this product a lot. I think that it worked well. I could see a visible difference with in a couple of weeks I. Especially on my thighs, which is my main pRoblem area
Emily M.
N Syracuse, NY
I always use this when I get out of the shower and I have seen great results. My legs are much more firm and my skin is tight. Not too harsh on the skin
Kristy S.
Summersville, KY
I loved using the Nivea Firming Body Lotion! It toned my skin and made me look younger and thinner. #Influenster #NiveaFirmingBodyLotion
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty good stuff! I have yet to see any failed results! Will keep using this product and many more from this brand name!
Kaitlynn R.
Made my skin so soft love it. Shold buy. It smells good to. Lasted me for 3 months should try it its so good.
Gianna G.
This lotion is very great. It makes you feel soft rather than sticky like most of the other lotions. Great buy.