BY NIVEA

This quick-absorbing lotion is formulated with nourishing moisturizers and a co-enzyme Q10 complex that visibly firms and tightens the skins surface for a more youthful appearance. After 2 weeks of regular use skin will appear visibly firmer more toned and more resilient with a soft smooth texture. see more...

Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Works well, paired along with some leg exercises I've noticed my legs tightening up quite nicely!
Candice M.
Candice M.
July 4, 2017, 6:22 a.m.
Review for: Nivea Firming Body Lotion Advanced Q10 Complex
Nivea is my every day go to product! As soon as I get out of the shower I lather myself in Nivea and I am silky smooth for the rest of the day. It provides you a all over smoothness without leaving your skin oily or leaving it dry not long after. I would recommend Nivea to friends, family and would highly recommend it for elderly or extra dry skin!
Gini R.
Gini R.
Toronto, ON
June 13, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Firming Body Lotion Advanced Q10 Complex
I love this cream . It helps moisturize my skin and firm it . I just had a baby and I need this stuff . This cream has helped me get firm and beautiful skin back. I love how this cream gives me a nice glow .