BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joyce Camille T.
San Francisco
It's a dry formula that I can put on right after taking a bath. I think this works best on moist skin. Good scent, good staying power (i used to live in a hunid area) and no irritations. Easily removed from shirts by a little habdwashing.
Stephanie M.
San Bernardino
One of the beat deodorants ever my holy grail of deodorants. Like all deodorants i have tried they leave my arm pit a nasty dark. But this ever since i have been using this it has changed my life.
christie p.
The scent is so subtle, you can barely notice it! A huge plus point because I hate it if I catch a waft whenever I raise my underarms, pleasant or not. I shave my underarms every other day so my pores are visible. This product has improved the overall look of my underarms but they are still far from perfect. I’m still conscious about having my underarms exposed (although it hasn’t stopped me from wearing sleeveless tops, LOL). What I would do is to avoid lifting up my arms if I can help it. It’s not too bad lah, I just have to make sure I don’t put myself in a situation where I have to hold on to the handle bars in the train or on the bus and that whenever I need to tie my hair, I avoid having anyone facing me, hahaha. Of course, when I’m at work, I try not to wear sleeveless tops as much as possible, god knows how judgmental and unforgiving teenagers can be with anything that involves their teachers. Oh how I envy those who have perfect, ‘airbrushed’ pits.
Jemimah D.
Florida
I bought mine when I was in the Philippines, and stocked up on it. I was very surprised seeing it on Influenster since I know it's not even sold in US stores. Although it still contains Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY I still use it. I'd rather take a chance and use something that says it's "whitening" than a normal deodorant. This deodorant doesn't have the strongest odor protection at times, but I find that a good thing... ingredient-wise. That means the Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY percentage/concentration isn't as high compared to other deodorants (Secret, Dove, etc). The less of that there is, then the less darkening the deodorant is. Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY is what causes some people's armpits to get darker... like mine. My armpits are still dark even after 1 1/2 years of using this. I recently bought a peel cream online and that's how my armpits have gotten lighter recently.
maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This whitening stick is actually really good! It has a nice normal scent and you can be protected I believe for the whole day! It is one of my favorite brands of deodorant and it is really effective. :)
Gianilda D01-027078 F.
Well, since it was not such a good deodorant, I was hoping it would lighten up my armpits. That was the reason that kept me from chucking it. I kept on applying and applying on a daily basis and saw almost no change at all. So I did a test: I stopped using the product and to my surprise, my armpits actually became lighter from the scrubbing I did during showering.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
If we talk about deodorants tested the Nivea whitening, because I need a product that whitens my underarm area, and this prodcuto has helped me take care of this area, in 6 weeks I have noticed a slight change , as the price is excellent and durability is medium , would buy other brands again and would prove too
Ambar M.
Soy partidaria de no usar antitranspirantes por cuestiones de prevención de salud, sin embargo, por cuestiones de higiene y buena presencia toca utilizar. Este producto, en particular, es agradable al aplicar, no tiene un aroma irritante (como muchos antitranspirantes) y su efecto es súper duradero. Importante: nunca he tenido el área de las axilas manchadas, sin embargo este producto no causo manchas de ningún tipo!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Although the stick deodorants are not my favorite , I like Nivea deodorant line . It leaves no residue or unpleasant odors in my skin protecting sweat all day .

Its effect is similar to the line of DOVE . however , my skin has not been clarified is that this deodorant does not fulfill its promise.
Johanna G.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This product actually helped lightened my underarms. I've always been self conscious about the dark pigmentation. And this product definitely helped out. There's stronger products out there but they usually contain hydroquinone which I'm allergic too. I was very pleased with the results.
Vanessa L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Where can I get this in California, USA ?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So it whittens your underarms? I guess I need to check mine in the mirror...Is this a normal issue with women that I've never heard of?? I'm curious
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where do you purchase this?
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
Are these sold at local drugstores?
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find this product ?