Nivea Extra Whitening Stick

Nivea Extra Whitening Stick
jessica A.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
If we talk about deodorants tested the Nivea whitening, because I need a product that whitens my underarm area, and this prodcuto has helped me take care of this area, in 6 weeks I have noticed a slight change , as the price is excellent and durability is medium , would buy other brands again and would prove too
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Although the stick deodorants are not my favorite , I like Nivea deodorant line . It leaves no residue or unpleasant odors in my skin protecting sweat all day .

Its effect is similar to the line of DOVE . however , my skin has not been clarified is that this deodorant does not fulfill its promise.
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This product actually helped lightened my underarms. I've always been self conscious about the dark pigmentation. And this product definitely helped out. There's stronger products out there but they usually contain hydroquinone which I'm allergic too. I was very pleased with the results.
Mariant C.
Mariant C.
Miami, Florida
I think it does a good job eliminating some darkness. I have been using this deodorant for years, nothing too special but it does the job! Ive been repurchasing it for years and the smell covers up what you need covered but is not overwhelming like some. Overall a pretty good product.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. It is 48H antiperspirant protection and care.It Nivea mild dermatologically tested and approved. It is easy to use and smooth underarm skin. Dry and fresh throughout the day. 'I use it every day !!
Timea H.
Timea H.
Moline
I love Nivea. My household grew up on Nivea and it definitely brings back memories when smelling it. This deodorant is great and lasts throughout the day. When I workout in the evening I have to reapply or otherwise my arm pits would get smelly. Otherwise great produxt
Kassey L.
Kassey L.
I think it does a good job eliminating some darkness, however I don't think it's the best at odor control or transpiration control. I like the "stress" one better or the "dry comfort" one. I feel you can alternate them, one day each and still get the lightening effect.
kennia c.
kennia c.
Warwick, RI
I cannot find this in my local drugstores, so I need to have my family send it overseas. I love this product. I have dark underarms and it lightens them while leaving a pleasant scent. I will continue to have my family purchase. I wish it was easier to find in my area
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Dale, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked the scent of it and, it was easy to use, But it didn't fully cover odors over a long period of time. It was pretty affordable and it seemed to have a whitening effect, and it felt smooth as well. I was somewhat satisfied with it, but over all its good product.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Es uno de mis desodorantes favoritos, me deja la piel suave seca por mucho tiempo no mancha la ropa y el olor es rico. me gusta mucho toda la linea de esta marca. es mi marca favorita de belleza de todos los tiempos, lo volveria a comprar claro que si!!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Where can I get this in California, USA ?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Cypress , TX
Where do you purchase this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
So it whittens your underarms? I guess I need to check mine in the mirror...Is this a normal issue with women that I've never heard of?? I'm curious
Tien H.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
Are these sold at local drugstores?
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find this product ?