Nivea Extra Whitening Stick

Nivea  Extra Whitening Stick
Nivea Extra Whitening Stick
Joyce Camille T.
San Francisco
It's a dry formula that I can put on right after taking a bath. I think this works best on moist skin. Good scent, good staying power (i used to live in a hunid area) and no irritations. Easily removed from shirts by a little habdwashing.
katherine c.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
estos antitranspirantes de nivea son lo maximoooo muero por tener otros de estos!!! son muy efectivos nunca te dejan mal no manchan y el olor super exquiisito lo recomiendo a todos chicas!!! es facil de aplicar sin duda una buena opcion!!!!
maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert
This whitening stick is actually really good! It has a nice normal scent and you can be protected I believe for the whole day! It is one of my favorite brands of deodorant and it is really effective. :)
Gianilda D01-027078 F.
Well, since it was not such a good deodorant, I was hoping it would lighten up my armpits. That was the reason that kept me from chucking it. I kept on applying and applying on a daily basis and saw almost no change at all. So I did a test: I stopped using the product and to my surprise, my armpits actually became lighter from the scrubbing I did during showering.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
If we talk about deodorants tested the Nivea whitening, because I need a product that whitens my underarm area, and this prodcuto has helped me take care of this area, in 6 weeks I have noticed a slight change , as the price is excellent and durability is medium , would buy other brands again and would prove too
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Although the stick deodorants are not my favorite , I like Nivea deodorant line . It leaves no residue or unpleasant odors in my skin protecting sweat all day .

Its effect is similar to the line of DOVE . however , my skin has not been clarified is that this deodorant does not fulfill its promise.
Johanna G.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This product actually helped lightened my underarms. I've always been self conscious about the dark pigmentation. And this product definitely helped out. There's stronger products out there but they usually contain hydroquinone which I'm allergic too. I was very pleased with the results.
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
I think it does a good job eliminating some darkness. I have been using this deodorant for years, nothing too special but it does the job! Ive been repurchasing it for years and the smell covers up what you need covered but is not overwhelming like some. Overall a pretty good product.
Kassey L.
I think it does a good job eliminating some darkness, however I don't think it's the best at odor control or transpiration control. I like the "stress" one better or the "dry comfort" one. I feel you can alternate them, one day each and still get the lightening effect.
Isabelle M.
I cannot find this in my local drugstores, so I need to have my family send it overseas. I love this product. I have dark underarms and it lightens them while leaving a pleasant scent. I will continue to have my family purchase. I wish it was easier to find in my area.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where do you purchase this?
Vanessa L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Where can I get this in California, USA ?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
So it whittens your underarms? I guess I need to check mine in the mirror...Is this a normal issue with women that I've never heard of?? I'm curious
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
Are these sold at local drugstores?
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find this product ?