BY NIVEA

NIVEA Extra Whitening Deodorant contains 2x more whitening ingredients and 10 skin nutrients to intensely whiten and smoothen dark and damaged underarms. Best suited for those who often shave off their underarm hair as shaving may cause damage to underarm skin: NIVEA EXTRA WHITENING DEODORANT ROLL-ON.

Intensely whitens and smoothens underarms
10 skin nutrients and 2x licorice extract lightens, moisturizes skin and minimizes pores
Dry and fresh all day
48H anti-perspirant protection and NIVEA‘s mild care
Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning: Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Parfum, Trisodium EDTA, Persea Gratissima Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract

• Does this smell good? Does it work good?1 Answers
  • I'm a boy, i like this smell,is that okay i wear this as ...3 Answers
  • Es mejor un desodorante o un antitranspirante? 1 Answers
Kate D.
Centreville, VA
I have been using this deodorant for years already. It is gentle for my skin and lasting. I love the scent it is so feminine. I use it daily and would last all day long. I would recommend this product
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff! My mom brought it home from Thailand for me and I’ve just been restocking on amazon! It’s decently priced. It works well as an antiperspirant and to keep your underarms white which I love!
Susan B.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta el olor, no se si realmente aclarada las axilas pero es un buen desodorante. La cantidad es un tanto poca pero a mi me dura bastante y me protege del mal olor.
Jemimah D.
Florida
I'd have to say that this has better odor protection than the solid formula because it has a stronger scent. I don't mind it, but it may interfere with your scented lotion, perfume, etc. Now, just like the solid version, it still contains Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY... which still causes armpits to get darker. I will still use these Nivea whitening deodorants though. In my opinion, I find it better to use something that claims it "whitens" compared to a deodorant that doesn't. These don't mention how much Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY they contain, but I'm sure it's not as concentrated as deodorants like Secret... which is a good thing for me, whitening-wise. If you want lighter armpits though, I'd recommend just buying a peel cream for armpits online. I don't think any deodorant will "whiten" unless there's no Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY included. You're sacrificing odor and sweat protection though.
Mehreen S.
Bayside, NY
I first purchased this when I was on vacation in Thailand. Whitening-type products are very popular in Asia, so I was surprised to see that it was available in the US as well. I do not have overly-dark underarms, however I am tan, so they can appear darker or just "off" from the rest of my body, mostly because the rest of my body has more contact with the sun causing the deviation in color. Anyways, I love the Nivea Whitening Deodorant because it provides odor protection and has worked to lighten my underarms. Its a pleasant feminine order, nothing too flowery and doesn't stain my clothes when and if I sweat!
M'Kayla E.
While this was definitely not my all-time favorite, it did come in handy at times. It's quick and easy to put on. But I figure because of that, it does not last long at all! I live in TX, so one second it's cold and the next it's eighty degrees out and this just did not do the trick for me! Let me know if some of y'all had better experiences or if there are any tips to make it last longer! It just sits under my bathroom sink now ):
Thais A.
Takoma Park, MD
I always used this one in Brazil, and once I got in the United States I was so mad that I couldn't find my favorite deodorant. So, i use to ask people from Brazil and Germany to bring it over for me. It was a pain. Luckily now I'm able to find it here in the big stores.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL

This deodorant has a delicious smell. however , it has not cleared my skin. I use it only as a deodorant but took months and ultimately using it does not clean my skin at all. The package seems very cute and easy to use.

It is a deodorant that I'd buy again!!!
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
I been using this product for like a week and I have notice my armpits getting whiter.
I love the feeling of being dry and protected for a long period of time.
The only thing I don't like is that the deod pi rant dose not have a sent.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I sweat a lot and live in a really hot area, this did nothing to protect me. Didn't see any difference on the skin color of my armpits, but maybe I didn't use it enough. I can't sacrifice smelling good for whiter armpits.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
From a 1 to a 10 how well would you say this works? does it leave yellow stains on white clothes?
I'm a boy, i like this smell,is that okay i wear this as my deodorant?isnt too feminine?? For a girls,when you hangout with friend is that weird when you smell a guy using this???
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Sophie P.
Does this leave white marks?
Makeup G.