Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray uploaded by Olives S.Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray uploaded by Husaina B.
Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray

• Es mejor un desodorante o un antitranspirante? 1 Answers
Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray
Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray
M'Kayla E.
While this was definitely not my all-time favorite, it did come in handy at times. It's quick and easy to put on. But I figure because of that, it does not last long at all! I live in TX, so one second it's cold and the next it's eighty degrees out and this just did not do the trick for me! Let me know if some of y'all had better experiences or if there are any tips to make it last longer! It just sits under my bathroom sink now ):
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I sweat a lot and live in a really hot area, this did nothing to protect me. Didn't see any difference on the skin color of my armpits, but maybe I didn't use it enough. I can't sacrifice smelling good for whiter armpits.
Eimy D.
Un desodorante con blanqueador, es super suave y trabaja super rapido, se seca al instante, puedes conseguirlo en farmacias y supermercados, el precio es super comodo.
BlackMakeup_ V.
This deodorant spray is very good, and truth clarifies that if the area does not make me perspire keeps me fresh all day
Zoe R.
Weston, FL
Nivea es muy buena marca, la presentacion en spray ea super práctica y rápida, además que deja un rico olor
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
Gentle deodorant and does not harm the skin or leave marks. It smells good and helps control odor all day.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
This stuff is amazing!! it smells great and works really good. i think everyone should give it a try.
Isabel F.
Miami
I just don't like this deodorant because my armpits where always with white dots.
Danielle P.
Hempstead, NY
I have dark spots from shaving and this thing really works i love to use it
Jemimah D.
Florida
I'd have to say that this has better odor protection than the solid formula because it has a stronger scent. I don't mind it, but it may interfere with your scented lotion, perfume, etc. Now, just like the solid version, it still contains Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY... which still causes armpits to get darker. I will still use these Nivea whitening deodorants though. In my opinion, I find it better to use something that claims it "whitens" compared to a deodorant that doesn't. These don't mention how much Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY they contain, but I'm sure it's not as concentrated as deodorants like Secret... which is a good thing for me, whitening-wise. If you want lighter armpits though, I'd recommend just buying a peel cream for armpits online. I don't think any deodorant will "whiten" unless there's no Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY included. You're sacrificing odor and sweat protection though.
I'm a boy, i like this smell,is that okay i wear this as my deodorant?isnt too feminine?? For a girls,when you hangout with friend is that weird when you smell a guy using this???
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
From a 1 to a 10 how well would you say this works? does it leave yellow stains on white clothes?
Sophie P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
Does this leave white marks?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I buy this?
lisa i.
How long does this usually last?