Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray uploaded by Olives S.Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray uploaded by Husaina B.
Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray

Nivea  Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray
Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant Spray
Jemimah D.
Florida
I'd have to say that this has better odor protection than the solid formula because it has a stronger scent. I don't mind it, but it may interfere with your scented lotion, perfume, etc. Now, just like the solid version, it still contains Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY... which still causes armpits to get darker. I will still use these Nivea whitening deodorants though. In my opinion, I find it better to use something that claims it "whitens" compared to a deodorant that doesn't. These don't mention how much Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY they contain, but I'm sure it's not as concentrated as deodorants like Secret... which is a good thing for me, whitening-wise. If you want lighter armpits though, I'd recommend just buying a peel cream for armpits online. I don't think any deodorant will "whiten" unless there's no Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY included. You're sacrificing odor and sweat protection though.
Mehreen S.
Bayside, NY
I first purchased this when I was on vacation in Thailand. Whitening-type products are very popular in Asia, so I was surprised to see that it was available in the US as well. I do not have overly-dark underarms, however I am tan, so they can appear darker or just "off" from the rest of my body, mostly because the rest of my body has more contact with the sun causing the deviation in color. Anyways, I love the Nivea Whitening Deodorant because it provides odor protection and has worked to lighten my underarms. Its a pleasant feminine order, nothing too flowery and doesn't stain my clothes when and if I sweat!
M'Kayla E.
While this was definitely not my all-time favorite, it did come in handy at times. It's quick and easy to put on. But I figure because of that, it does not last long at all! I live in TX, so one second it's cold and the next it's eighty degrees out and this just did not do the trick for me! Let me know if some of y'all had better experiences or if there are any tips to make it last longer! It just sits under my bathroom sink now ):
Thais A.
Takoma Park, MD
I always used this one in Brazil, and once I got in the United States I was so mad that I couldn't find my favorite deodorant. So, i use to ask people from Brazil and Germany to bring it over for me. It was a pain. Luckily now I'm able to find it here in the big stores.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

This deodorant has a delicious smell. however , it has not cleared my skin. I use it only as a deodorant but took months and ultimately using it does not clean my skin at all. The package seems very cute and easy to use.

It is a deodorant that I'd buy again!!!
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sweat a lot and live in a really hot area, this did nothing to protect me. Didn't see any difference on the skin color of my armpits, but maybe I didn't use it enough. I can't sacrifice smelling good for whiter armpits.
Saffiyah S.
I have sooo many of these stored at home ,because I can't describe how helpful this is ,it prevents sweat patches and maintains a fresh fragrance throughout the day ,I can't walk out of my house without this
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
I won't say that this spray have whiten my underarms but i would say that they haven't darken my underarms since i started using it. i have been using it for 3months now and I'm happy. i love the fragrance.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I shifted to Nivea spray ten years ago and so far I'm reacting to it greatly. I smell pleasant and it lightens my underarm although the sometimes there are incidences when it stains my clothes... It lasts for quiet a long time especially in winter when I'm not sweating that much..,
nat O.
I'm not able to use roll on deodorants since they irritate my skin so I have been using this spray for years. It does not stain your clothes it dries quickly without drying out your skin and works quite well.
I'm a boy, i like this smell,is that okay i wear this as my deodorant?isnt too feminine?? For a girls,when you hangout with friend is that weird when you smell a guy using this???
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
From a 1 to a 10 how well would you say this works? does it leave yellow stains on white clothes?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Sophie P.
Witney Road Baswich, Stafford
Does this leave white marks?
brooke i.
Hartsville, SC
I have been looking for a new deodorant to use. I have heard really good things about this spray on deodorant,but I have really sensitive skin. I was wondering how this worked on sensitive skin. How did it go?