NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Lotion

Brand from Germany: NIVEA - Extra White Firming Body Lotion 400ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love it. It's not greasy like some other lotions and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and I have really dry skin.” in reviews
Whitefield, NH
Nivea does a knock out job when it comes to lotion. This lotion especially is fantastic! My skin feels firmer and softer. The scent is nice and subtle and it feels miraculous on my skin. I recommend definitely trying it for yourself!
I have easily dry skin, and being of the darker complection, you can see when my skin is dry as hell. So this was nice to use, and I knew it was getting into my pores, because I didnt have to apply oil HOURS later. I would buy it again definitely. It was a great product.
Modesto
This went in so smoothly on my skin, I got mine at target and have loved it ever since my entirety family loves this lotion it is so hydrating and feel no nice and cooling. Defiantly recommend
Warner Robins, GA
NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Kizette D.
I have used this marvelous product on my arms and legs daily for a very long time. It's great. The scent is very mild, doesn't interfere with my perfume, and the lotion adds just the right amount of moisture needed after daily showers. However, the pump on the bottle was changed, and this new version is a big fat FAIL. I have squirted more lotion on my dressing table and carpet. Please redesign the pump so I'm not losing so much lotion. The old one was great. Thanks for a wonderful lotion that diminishes lines in my skin.
Despite being called firming and supposed to be extra moisturizing, my skin is still dry (even though I put it on lfor about 3 times a day). It smells like every nivea product and because the package is so large it is going to take me some tims to finish it and by one that actually works for my dry skin.
Nokomis
I love this lotion . It is very gentle and leaves my skin smooth soft and firm .   I think it is a great value for the price as the bottle is fairly large. It definately met my expectations . I purchased this at cvs and I would buy it again as I am almost out !!
Great overall body lotion. I'm not sure it actually "firms" your skin in anyway, but it does provide the perfect combination of long lasting moisture without feeling oily. I use this lotion nightly!
Subtle but wonderful scent...something that both my husband and I can use. I'm not sure if I see my skin firming, but my skin does feel soft and moisturized. I purchased it on amazon, and I have to say it's definitely worth the price. I would recommend this product!
Cutler Bay, FL
I love it, it is amazing. Leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I have used other of their products and I love them specially the men one for before I apply my makeup like a daily moisturizer. I would like to try some more stuff out
San Luis
this nivea body lotion leaves your skin feeling really smooth i used to have dry patches through out my skin and now my skin feels really moisturized

Looking for your answer?