BY NIVEA

Nivea Extended Moisture Dry to Very Dry Skin Daily Lotion.
Non-stop Hydra IQ, 48 hrs.
Relieves dry, tight skin.
48hrs.
Provitamin B5.
13.5 fl oz 400ml. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Leaves my body feeling soft and not dry itchy throughout the entire day. It's just the right amount of creaminess to the lotion--not way too thin like most and not super thick." in 79 reviews
  • "This is such a great lotion because it is very moisturizing and it absorbs quickly into the skin. It leaves skin feeling so soft, has little to no smell and last all day." in 20 reviews
  • "My children & I have very dry, sensitive skin in the winter. This was perfect to hydrate our dry skin without irritating it." in 11 reviews
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
I really loved the smell of it. It is very moisturizing and it lasts a long time. I don't have sensitive skin, but it seems to be gentle on the skin. The packaging is easy to use. I would recommend it.
Chantel M.
A few years ago I was on a journey to find a lotion that would help me fight the symptoms of eczema.
When I came across Nivea extended moisture- dry to extra dry skin, I had hopes it would help.
So I decided to give it a try; unfortunately though this was not the cream for me. When my hands were super inflamed or cracked it burned when I applied the lotion and would not let up until I washed it off.
So unfortunately this lotion did not work for me.
But the positives were that it did not smell terrible and it did not leave a icky oily residue on my skin.
I think this would work really well for someone with normal dry skin. But not for those with eczema.
Cloe L.
Northridge, CA
I loveeeee Nivia lotion, not only me but the whole family. The best part is the product is moisture but not sticky at all. Quickly dry and absorb to your skin right away.
Sofia M.
Bloomington, CA
Awesome product. Its my to go lotion. Love the feels and the smell. My skin feels soft and smooth. I definitly reccomend to others with sensitive skin to other lotio s.
Brandy S.
New Bedford, MA
I got this daily lotion for my husband recently, because during the winter months, his hands become severely chapped often causing them to crack and bleed. He has been using this lotion twice a day almost every day since I bought it for him four months ago, and his hands are in great shape. It only took about 7-10 days for his hands to be completely healed and moisturized, which also prevented any further damage from occurring over the next few months.
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
I used this during my pregnancy and it was perfect to hydrate my skin everyday! This has such a nice smell, nothing too overpowering but very fresh and clean. I would buy this again and again, I cannot live without this lotion! It is so hydrating and even if you don't have dry skin it is always important to keep your skin over hydrated instead of dry!
Brandi H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I started using this lotion for the first time this month, and it is super hydrating! I have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out at all! It smells amazing and it compliments the Nivea Coconut body wash I used as well. These two are my new favorite combo for keeping my skin moisturized!
Donnetta H.
Of all lotions I have ever used, Nivea is my
top brand. I have dry and sensitive skin so finding lotion that moisturizes my skin without irritation isn't easy. I like the lotion with 5 rain drops because it has some oil in it that makes my skin look like it has a natural glow and keeps me moisturized all day.
Christina B.
Marion, In
I have incredibly dry skin and someone suggested I try the Nieva dry skin lotion eith extended moisture. I tried it and within the first week my elbows, knees and heels of my feet were so smooth! Also it helped my insanely dry hands within a couple days. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN
This is the best lotion! Smells fantastic, soaks into your skin, can be used for men or women and there is no greasy residue left on your hands. I keep at least 2 large bottles of this out in the house in the winter when hands are washed frequently and also exposed to harsh elements.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this lotion compatible to eucerine?