Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion, Relieves Dry, Tight Skin 48hrs Provitamin B5 & Hydra Iq, Deep to Dry Skin 21fl Oz uploaded by Alejandrina H.

BY NIVEA

The non-greasy formula is enriched with Provitamin B5. - NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion relieves dry, tight skin for up to 48 hours. - The lotion provides ultra-long lasting, deep moisture and leaves your skin soft & smooth. The lotion is for dry... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alejandrina H.
Homestead, FL
Este producto contiene vitamina E la cual necesito para mi cuerpo e hidratación muy bien te deja la piel hidratante a mi me a servido muchísimo.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
Nivea is one of my favorite brands - mostly for my body... it's moisturizing without being greasy... I've used this lotion for quite a while and you get a lot of product. One of my favorite drug store moisturizes. apply right after shower - and it absorbs beautifully.
Rachel T.
Fort Myers
This lotion doesn't have a strong, overwhelming scent like most lotions tend to have, which can make skin irritating. My skin soaks this lotion right up! It leaves me feeling moisturized without any slimy residue left over. It would be hard to improve this formula.
Ashley B.
Baxley
Nivea 48 hour body lotion is amazing I use it on myself as well as my family it has a very sleek packaging easy to use pump and is very creamy and general on the skin I use it on my three year old daughter and it keeps her skin so soft and smooth we just love it
lexie c.
louisville
i love using this so much !!! it really helps if you have really dry skin and can’t find anything to help it this is the  product for you. i would  recommend it  to anyone to try it because it’s the best i’ve ever used on my hands
Jakiyah A.
Birmingham
I love nivea. It had a natural smell its soft anf gental. I recommend nivea for people with dry skin. I love nivea. Their bottles of lotion could last you 2 months. I highly recommend nivea!
Kjerstin B.
New London , MN
Moisturizing without being greasy or sticky feeling. The smell is great. The packaging is nothing spectacular but I really like how my skin feels. I would recommend to someone looking for a calming gentle lotion
Myrabi M.
Doesn't have an oily feeling and really makes my skin feel smooth and soft. I feel like it does last long enough, not the lotion type I feel like I have to keep putting on. Would buy again.
Mariah G.
Smells incredible and feels so smooth going on! I would recommend this to a friend as it does the trick, but it also less expensive than some of the other brands.
Ogechukwu O.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the best lotion I've ever used. This lotion keeps me moisturized all day without feeling greasy. It has a pleasant smell that is not overwhelming and is a great value for the amount you get. I've been using my bottle for almost three months and it's not even halfway done (I got my bottle for $6 from rite aid).