BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Extended Moisture Body Lotion has a non-greasy formula with Provitamin B5. It relieves dry, tight skin for up to 48 hours and provides ultra-long lasting moisture.

• Provides relief for dry, tight skin
  • Non-greasy formula with ProVitamin B5 for very dry, rough skin
  • Moisturizes for 48 hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion
  • "i always use this brand it makes my skin feel so soft the whole family uses it it moisturizes and great for dry skin i give it 5 stars" in 37 reviews
  • "I use this every single day! I absolutely love this lotion. If you have dry, or sensitive skin, this is the lotion you need to try! " in 6 reviews
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
This stuff works really well and moisturizes my skin very well. I use it right out of the shower and it keeps my skin from getting dry in the winter or from having the AC running all summer. I gave it four stars because I really don’t care for the scent. This one and the blue one has this weird stale smell to it. It’s also very thick, which makes sense and I assume is what makes it work as well. It’s a heavy duty lotion and best applied after the shower and before you need to do anything (you’ll feel sticky). When it comes to price, I opt for the store brand version unless there is a better deal on name brand. It’s about $5 in Columbus , OH.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
My mom introduced me to Nivea and I am super thankful. My legs can get dry and I decided to get the 48 hour lotion. My legs feel so nice and soft after I put it on. I love how you can lock the pump by just turning right or left, so no lotion will dispense by accident. I recommend this lotion with two thumbs up.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Great moisturizer, I love using it after I shave and get out of the shower. I can feel the difference using it in a short period. You can probably find this at any store. If you want soft skin then I would definitely use this! It also smells great!
King King M.
Papaaloa
I love this lotion because it gives my skin a smoother and healthier skin. It really long lasting for everyday. I wish they would do a other scents of lotions with this formula. I really recommend this lotion if you have a dry skin. You should try this lotion. I love it!
Dima A.
Washington, DC
This is my go-to body lotion! It is extremely rich and easy to apply/smooth into my skin without being too heavy. It doesn't cause any breakouts and moisturizes my sensitive, dry, irritated skin (usually caused by KP). Perfect for any season, maybe a little too heavy for summer if you're outside a lot, but still my go-to product for dry skin. The scent is also awesome-- not overpowering and mixes well with any other fragrances and doesn't linger.
E-X-O T.
San Jose
I love the lotion from  Nivea . I actually bought this lotion not long ago but I can see how good it is when I'm using it . It moisturizing super fast , it make your hand soft and of course smell really good too . The lotion give you a soft smell not too strong . I remember one time that my friend borrowed this lotion for me and she was like " Omg I love this , it moisturizing so fast and make my hand really soft " . We love this product .
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Found at big lots for 6 bucks. It felt a little pricey but any lotion with Q-10 in it isn't normally cheap anyways. I did see a temporary difference in cellulite and firming. But I honestly don't think lotions are a permanent effect especially if you're not toning your body along with it. Overall I recommend this product even though it is not all natural ingredients.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
This lotion BOMB AF!!! My bf and I rotate giving each other body rubs ever other night using this. It’s not too thick. A little goes a long way. Wish it smelt good like pomegranate or something. Not that it smells bad just smells like generic lotion. But it leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and silky smooth. I’d recommend to anyone.
Danielle F.
Deptford, NJ
i absolutely love this! i use it after i shower and it makes my skin feel so hydrated without feeling sticky or greasy. my body is so soft and i’ll continue to buy this and recommend it to everyone i know.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I just recently stopped breastfeeding after 15 months and let me tell you! My skin was SOOOOOO dry! I use this after the shower and my skin feels so hydrated afterwards! Doesn’t leave a greasy film on my skin either! I love this brand!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Would you recommend this product?
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Does this moisturizer leave a oily skin .
Pena P.
I use lubriderm before but some of their products end up sticky and heavy. Have been wanting to try something with more moisture without it weighing down. Would this be a good product to try to replace my regular sticky lotion?
Leonae M.
Huntersville, NC
I have been looking for a all day lotion or moisturizer. Does this really work for 48 hours ?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this lotion compatible to eucerine?

back