NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Charlene G.NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Extended Moisture Body Lotion has a non-greasy formula with Provitamin B5. It relieves dry, tight skin for up to 48 hours and provides ultra-long lasting moisture.

• Provides relief for dry, tight skin
  • Non-greasy formula with ProVitamin B5 for very dry, rough skin
  • Moisturizes for 48 hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

• I use lubriderm before but some of their products end up sticky a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
E-X-O T.
San Jose
I love the lotion from  Nivea . I actually bought this lotion not long ago but I can see how good it is when I'm using it . It moisturizing super fast , it make your hand soft and of course smell really good too . The lotion give you a soft smell not too strong . I remember one time that my friend borrowed this lotion for me and she was like " Omg I love this , it moisturizing so fast and make my hand really soft " . We love this product .
Scarlett H.
It's a pretty good lotion. It smells nice and leaves yours skin very moisturized. I would purchase again and recommend to friends if they asked. It comes in a bunch of sizes and scents as well, which is nice. Same great quality I expect from Nivea
Kate W.
Martinsville
It's pretty good. It keeps my skin decently moisturized. I bought this from walmart. My only complaint would be the smell. It's almost medicinal. I wouldn't say its super long lasting, but not bad through. I would possibly buy this again.
Edyn M.
Bismarck, ND
Love this lotion. Not only does this lotion smell very good it is very mosture texture ig for the skin. I have very dry skin so I know what products to use for dry skin and this one is very recommended. If for anyone who is going through dry skin and want location that isn't to heavy but good on skin I would suggest this lotion.
Remye ✨.
To start this lotion smells amazing ! It goes in very smooth while your skin soak up the product. It does not leave you dry or ashy looking. Instead it gives you a slight glow and a moisturized feeling. I would especially recommend this if you have dry skin because it leaves your skin moisturized for a few days before you have to apply more although it may be a habit to apply it everyday.
Jenna B.
Nevis
This lotion keeps my skin moisturizer and glowy for extended periods of time. Helps fight the annual winter dryness and itchiness. The only complaint I have is how oily my skin feels afterwords. But I guess it’s expected with a thick moisturizer such as this. I’d recommend to those who has extremely dry skin as myself
Brenda R.
Roseburg
It's very smooth leaves your skin very soft it's very nice and natural and very creamy and I use it almost every day after I shower I buy it at Walmart it is long lasting and soft and smells very wonderful and yes I would recommend it and it is very affordable
Adriana R.
Sebree, KY
My legs are typically dry and this product really helps me. It moisturizes my body very well and I'm happy with this product. It lasts a long time and I definitely recommend this to everyone!!! I use this everyday. I would definitely buy this again but it might take a while since this lasts forever haha
Jazmin R.
Bay City
It works amazing 😉 left my skin feeling nice and smooth! It also left a natural glow in my skin it did not irritate or dried my skin at all Definitely will purchase again! Price was very reasonable as well for how much amount given I was very satisfied definitely will recommend to others!!!
Karlita P.
Charlotte
This a an awesome lotion during the winter ! I'm usually super dry during winter and tend to use extra moisturizing options during winter and this is awesome for the price ! I apply this in the morning and night and that's all you need ! I really recommend this to everyone with dry skin!
Pena P.
I use lubriderm before but some of their products end up sticky and heavy. Have been wanting to try something with more moisture without it weighing down. Would this be a good product to try to replace my regular sticky lotion?