Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Scarlett H.Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Amy W.Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY NIVEA

Helps Relieve Dry, Tight Skin Provitamin B5 Hydra IQ 2 Promotes Deep Long Lasting Moisture 3 For Dry to Very Dry Skin Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion with Provitamin B5 Hydra IQ Technology is a non-greasy lotion that helps relieve a dry, tight skin for up to 48 hours. see more...

• What do you guys think of this lotion?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Evette V.
Evette V.
Maywood, CA
This has to be my all time favorite body lotion. There is no over powering girly smell whcih is perfect for new moms whose baby's have skin problems. It is gentle on tbe skin leaves your skin feeling hydrated all day. I would highlt recommend this product especially if you have been putting lotion on and still feel like you have dry skin.
Synomen G.
Synomen G.
This is the BEST product. It is a stable purchase in my home. I absolutely LOVE the feel of it on my skin, it lasts the whole day and my skin doesn't feel sticky. I can never have enough of this product. I have a bottle in my purse, in my car, at my work station and in my gym bag.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Nivea has the best line of lotion you can find. so long lasting it will keep you covered for HOURS! and so deeply moisturizing that you will feel the difference after the first use. i also use their chap stick and in shower body lotion, both of which are also great products!
Geena B.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best lotion for cold, dry winters and sun-kissed summer skin! Keep it on hand all year long and never suffer from itchy, dry, cracking skin. Apply once and lasts, truly, two days! Light weight, light scent, non-oily feel that absorbs fast and makes you feel radiant.
C a H.
C a H.
I received a small sample size from the company. It was too small to really get a good go but it did seem nice. Check out my You Tube channel for the full review of this product. If I can find it on sale somewhere I would be willing to give a full product size a go.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Lansing, MI
OMG! Where do I start. This moisturizer is great. I used to only use Nivea body wash (smells delightful) and I decided to give this a try and man......it has made a difference for sure. Especially if you use right out of the shower when you're still partially wet.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Hollister, CA
This is a go to lotion for my loved one. He HAS to use this one or his skin won't get hydrated with any other. Really does moisturize the skin. purchased this at my locate Target store for about $10 or so. I would purchase again and totally recommend to everyone!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
One of my favorite lotions! It's keeps my skin moisturizer all day and keeps it so soft. I have very sensitive skin and it's works very nice with my skin and doesn't cause any problems. It really worthy money and I would really recommend it friends and family.
Keandra P.
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
Considering my siblings have very dry skin, i decided to try this and it actually works! It kept their skin moisturized and hydrated. They also love the lotion too. We've tried almost every lotion we could think of but nothing beats nivea. I will keep buying!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Carrollton, TX
I have very dry skin and this has been my go to lotion for years now, where other lotions fall short this one is super moisturizing and hydrating even during the driest months. The texture and smell are very nice light scent and creamy but not to heavy.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
What do you guys think of this lotion?