NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by elizabeth w.NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by emmily dayanna r.NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by emmily r.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea extended moisture body crème relieves dry, tight skin.

• Do you find this creamy greasy or to thick? Is it easy to...2 Answers
Nicole C.
Phenomenal product. Lasts all day and is gentle enough to use on the entire family. My kids and husband all use this product. Excellent value for the price. This product is not runny or wet like alot of lotions on the market. It is definitely a light creme that is easy to rub into the skin. Very much unlike its sister the original Nivea creme in the blue jar.
Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
I use this product mostly in the fall and winter. Nivea has a lot of great moisturizing products, but this one is the perfect facial moisturizer. My face always feels smooth and not greasy after applying. You get a lot for the price too!
Jennifer W.
Really enjoy this product
No scent which is hard to find. Very creamy. Thicker consistency. Love the compact packaging. Have used, purchased and repurchased this item several times. My husband is also a fan. Great for multipurpose use. Works well on especially dry stubborn spots on my face, under eyes and my hands. Has been a life saver this winter where it is very cold where I live and I'm pregnant causing me sore, red, hurtful dry skin. This is THE cure. Also works well on refreshing tattoos.
elizabeth w.
This was incredibly moisturizing on my dry, sensitive skin. Made my skin extremely soft, and melted into my skin after I rubbed it on. It's slightly oily, but that fades after a short time, yet the moisturizing effect stays on for most of the day. There is barely any scent. NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Creme
Sarah G.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
I combination to dry skin and I have been using the Nivea Creme in the blue tub forever and I absolutely love is a thicker consistency, yet it doesn't clog my pores and make me breakout. I also use it under my eyes when they are feeling really dry and love it. It doesn't claim to do this, but I really believe that overtime with consistent use it has lightened my dark circles.
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
Works really well! I have a lot of dry spots on my arms and legs and this product helps quite a bit. I purchased at Walmart and think it's well priced for the amount you get. Would probably buy this again. I do wish it lasted longer though because my skin gets a little dry by the end of the day
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
I've been using this for years it's great on your problem areas such as elbows, foot heels, ankles, and knees. After a few uses your skin will be so soft. Doesn't take much at all and best of you put on socks after
Kaitlynn M.
Nashville, TN
I do like the product, this was my first time buying it because I was in a pinch and it moisturizers my skin fairly well, but I have noticed it makes me feel a little greasy and doesn't absorbs into the skin as well as I'd like.
Aris R.
Yonkers , NY
Hands down one of the best body moisturizer! It will leave you skin moist with out that oily feeling. I love it for the night tome to let my skin soak for the night waking up to a radiant skin!
Tori B.
Warminster
It's a really great product for throwing something on in the morning. It has a great and colorful packaging. I always use this and I buy it at my local drugstore. I would totally buy it again as it's my fifth time using it
Rachel K.
Do you find this creamy greasy or to thick? Is it easy to spread

back