Nivea Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by emmily dayanna r.Nivea Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by emmily r.

BY NIVEA

A Rich, Luxurious Creme, Infused With Provitamin B5, That Can Provide Up To 48 Hours Of Relief For Very Dry, Tight Skin. Use It Daily To Restore Soft, Supple Skin. Made In Spain see more...

• Do you find this creamy greasy or to thick? Is it easy to spread2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer W.
Really enjoy this product
No scent which is hard to find. Very creamy. Thicker consistency. Love the compact packaging. Have used, purchased and repurchased this item several times. My husband is also a fan. Great for multipurpose use. Works well on especially dry stubborn spots on my face, under eyes and my hands. Has been a life saver this winter where it is very cold where I live and I'm pregnant causing me sore, red, hurtful dry skin. This is THE cure. Also works well on refreshing tattoos.
Jordan G.
Marshfield, MO
I use this product mostly in the fall and winter. Nivea has a lot of great moisturizing products, but this one is the perfect facial moisturizer. My face always feels smooth and not greasy after applying. You get a lot for the price too!
Jacqueline T.
Nivea Extended Moisture body cream is amazing! This cream contains Provitamin B5 which helps relieve dry and tight skin! I tend to have dry skin on my hands and I love using this cream to moisturize my skin.  This cream also smells so fresh and clean! The moisture in the cream is also extended to 48 hours, which i absolutely love because our skin needs a large amount of moisture!
Circe L.
San Antonio. Tx
I work with my hands all day so they dry out pretty fast, this product is well priced, easy to carry, and has great moisture. It's gentle even for sensitive skin, you can purchase it at most drugstores. I would recommend this to anyone!
Kaitlynn M.
Nashville, TN
I do like the product, this was my first time buying it because I was in a pinch and it moisturizers my skin fairly well, but I have noticed it makes me feel a little greasy and doesn't absorbs into the skin as well as I'd like.
Clara G.
Charleston, IL
I suffer from moderate eczema. I have used and trusted Nivea products since I was 17. This creme is thick but a small dollop goes a long way. I use this in the evenings after a shower in the warmer months. I use in in the morning and again in the evenings throughout winter since the elements wreak havoc on my skin. My skin continues to feel moisturized and resistant to drying out for the entire time between uses. The creme doesn't contain any ingredients like fragrances or dyes that would cause me to have a flare up.
Awa T.
Nivea is one of those brands that you know even your grandma was using at your age, and that although cheap, I seem to be finding myself going back to again and again. I don't know what they put in Nivea creams but they're effective and incredibly moisturizing. The only downside is they can take some time to absorb.
Laurie L.
The smell is delightful & I love the texture. Very silky and smooth. A lot better than the other ones that I've tried. This really penetrates your skin leaving you really soft.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
Intense lotion with a great smell. This lotion although is for skin I like to use on my face. It doesn't leave me feeling oily and absorbs in my skin quickly. Great product I have been using for years. I love the tub so I can get every last bit of lotion out of it and non is wasted.
Stephanie R.
Midlothian, VA
Bought this crime for my boyfriend and he swears by it. He has very sensitive and dry skin, but Nivea does the trick. He even uses it on his face and most lotions make me break out on my face but never this brand. The price is right for these tins and you can't go wrong with Nivea!
Rachel K.
Do you find this creamy greasy or to thick? Is it easy to spread