Nivea Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by emmily r.Nivea Extended Moisture Body Creme uploaded by emmily dayanna r.

BY NIVEA

A Rich, Luxurious Creme, Infused With Provitamin B5, That Can Provide Up To 48 Hours Of Relief For Very Dry, Tight Skin. Use It Daily To Restore Soft, Supple Skin. Made In Spain see more...

• Do you find this creamy greasy or to thick? Is it easy to spread2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Awa T.
Nivea is one of those brands that you know even your grandma was using at your age, and that although cheap, I seem to be finding myself going back to again and again. I don't know what they put in Nivea creams but they're effective and incredibly moisturizing. The only downside is they can take some time to absorb.
Melissa R.
Love this product I have a form of eczema and this helps relieve my itchy dry skin hands and feet. Super moisturizing and it comes in a greay bottle the quaIntity is perfect for the price i bought it at walmart and I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin
Stephanie C.
I bought this product after reading a review about it and I think it was a great value which makes me very happy. This product is very effective and really moisturize my skin. This is my first time using this product and i def plan on buying it again.
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin gets so dry that when I scratch it, it actually starts to get really hot. This is one of the only lotions I have found that keeps my skin moisturized and soothes my dry skin. Its priced pretty inexpensive and it smells great.
Tracy M.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite body lotion! It does not make me break out after shaving and keeps my skin smooth as silk after shaving and days after. I highly recommend the cream compared to the lotion!
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
I love this just after a hot shower or bath. It seals the moisture into your skin. The price is good. Well worth trying. You will return to this product over and over again
Celena S.
San Diego, CA
My favorite body creme every. Very moisturizing and keeps skin soft and smooth throughout the day. I started using it a year ago and have been using it since.
Tori R.
Galveston, TX
I always kept this in my purse for my hands and legs! Love it because it doesn't have a strong smell but it left my hands and legs very soft!
Nayda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Ooh, so smooth nourishing! Feels like pure silkiness on my skin! The finishing touch is incredible, I will always use it!
member-eca2bdeee
Orlando, FL
This is such a great moisturizer I use it all over my body and is a good price keeps me moisture even in the winter
Rachel K.
Do you find this creamy greasy or to thick? Is it easy to spread