NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel uploaded by Edileisy P.NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel uploaded by Nane F.NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel uploaded by Nynke K.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A unique cooling gel, designed to provide long lasting freshness and moisturization. Exclusive hydra IQ technology supports skin s own hydration network to unleash deep, non stop moisture that lasts nore than 24 hours.   With: Benefits: Hydra IQ technology All day moisturization Coolingmint extract Fresh, cool skin Natural sea minerals Fast absorption   To freshen and soften your skin year round. Questions? Comments? 800-227-4703

• I heard a bit about this... is it any good?1 Answers
NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel
  • "I absolutely L O V E Nivea. It is the Very Best moisturizing store bought lotion i have ever purchased. And it smells amazing. I could never get tired of the smell. If you put too much it tends to be a BIT sticky at first but quickly dries within 5 or so min. " in 7 reviews
Edileisy P.
Este gel es lo máximo, su textura liviana lo hace ideal para esparcirlo sobre la piel, lo uso luego de ir a la playa cuando mi piel esta realmente sensible, ayuda a que se recupere ademas de dejar una sensación fresca sobre ella!
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Nivea's freshening gel for a while now. It definitely leaves your body feeling very invigorated and fresh. I would definitely recommend using this on your legs or body or feet places where you would want extra hydration!
Esperanza G.
I've known of nivea product since I was very young because of my mother. This product in particular is one of my favorites. After being at the pool all day I apply this refreshing lotion and I love how it feels on my skin. A++
Arielle G.
I live in Miami, FL and its HOT all the time. This lotion is the best after a day at the beach. I am of a darker complexion so I never feel the need apply aloe vera gel. But this just feels so relaxing and refreshing
Chris C.
Cayce, SC
The product was a quick pick that I ended up thoroughly enjoying and recommending to my pals. The price was cheap, and the value or worth of it is outstanding. So glad to have bought it. I definitely will be shopping for products by the company!
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
Este gel es bastante bueno y útil usar después de la playa, ya que refresca la piel y a la vez funciona como hidratante. Lo único que no me gusta mucho es su contextura, pero a fin de cuentas, es un gel y no una crema.
Megan S.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
I love this product, especially in the dead heat of the summer! Light, cool, and refreshing, with the perfect amount of moisture for my combo skin. Highly recommend
Alexis
Along with having very sensitive skin, I am also plagued with very very dry skin as well and this product makes my skin feel so smooth and I love the smell of the product as well!
Kaylee C.
Who doesnt like to feel fresh . I love to and this product does that for me , i put it on everyday i love it i even got my mom and sister using it
Christina B.
I heard a bit about this... is it any good?