Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Karen G.Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Nathalie D.Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Moesha M.

BY NIVEA

Nivea. Daily lotion.
Express hydration.
Fast absorbing for supple skin.
Hydra IQ, non-stop 24h+.
Lotus flower & sea minerals.
For normal to dry skin.

Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin
  • "I love this lotion. It is so hydrating. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel, so, so soft. Plus it smells wonderful. I could use gallons of this stuff. " in 29 reviews
  • "My favorite lotion by far! My skin feels so soft after every use and doesn't make my skin look oily at all. I get dry skin all the time and this lotion helps me out alot😁 if you have very dry skin is recommend you go and purchase this product." in 16 reviews
  • "This lotion absorbs quickly and doenst leave the skin sticky. It has a nice smell and lasts a long time. I don't find the need to reapply." in 4 reviews
  • "This is my go to body lotion. I live in Arizona so I need moisture but I also need something that absorbs quickly so I'm not left with slippery skin the moment I step into the heat. I like that it doesn't have a strong fragrance that could irritate my sensitive skin, just clean and fresh feeling! " in 4 reviews
  • "This is a nice lotion that smells good and hydrates your skin for a few hours. I have found that I need to reapply a few time a day which is fine because the cost is just right. On my body I apply it twice just to make sure my skin wont dry out and like any other lotion you must apply on your hands several times a day!" in 3 reviews
leticia a.
Warsaw
it is honestly a great product it keeps your face moisturized and soft. I use it everyday especially before I put on makeup it's like a prep for makeup it hydrates your face. I bought it at Walmart it's about $4 so it's really not that expensive I recommend it too all of you. NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Ashley S.
Imler, PA
A little goes a long way with this! Has a very slippery texture, less "lotion" like and more serum feeling. Absorbs very quickly though and feels like it really hydrates your skin. It has zero greasy feeling after applying, which is super important to me! You can rub it into your hands after applying to your body and not feel like you need to wash it off. Great for men or women. As someone with eczema, this does not irritate my sensitive skin. Also, this has become a daily lotion for me after showering. I highly recommend!
Amber M.
Maplewood
I have super dry skin in the winter and I get itchy and it hurts and when I shower in the winter it makes it even worse but when I saw this at Wal-Mart I decided to try it and it was a life saver my skin was so soft and smooth it did not take long for my skin to absorb it I love it I recommended this to my mom and dad and they both love it I recommend this to everyone if you have dry skin especially in the winter try this you will not regret it!
Jamie V.
Holy grail product! Definitely saved my extremely dry skin and it makes it super soft! I bought it at Target and it's extremely gentle and smooth on my skin. It doesn't have a harsh scent to it which is great and I would most definitely be purchasing it again and again!
Jisel P.
Castro Valley, CA
I LOVE this lotion. I'm very particular about lotions & I used to hate putting on lotion right before putting on jeans because I'm weird and it always felt like I was putting on jeans over wet legs. The lotion was never absorbed quickly enough. When I saw the "fast absorbing" guarantee, I thought I'd give it a try & I'm so glad I did! This lotion keeps my skin so soft throughout the day without leaving my skin oily and feeling like I need to wipe it off. It evens smells great. I'll never switch lotions again.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Josh S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Yes I must admit that the reason we use this is because my wife purchases it and therefore its available on the bathroom counter but the truth is that it works and will leave you feeling less like a dirty hard rag and more like the skin of someone your special someone wants to be close to. Choose Nivea and choose closeness in the same purchase.
Erin D.
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
I think my family would disown me if i bought another lotion for them. I personally do not use this lotion daily but everyone else in my household does. We switched to Nivea permanently about a year ago. It works great for people with eczema and the light scent is very pleasant.
Tori L.
Johns Island, SC
I have very dry skin in some areas and have tried many lotions to combat it. Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Lotion works the best. It eases my dry skin yet isn't oily. It doesn't have much of a scent to it which is nice. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.