Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Nathalie D.Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Moesha M.

BY NIVEA

Nivea. Daily lotion.
Express hydration.
Fast absorbing for supple skin.
Hydra IQ, non-stop 24h+.
Lotus flower & sea minerals.
For normal to dry skin.

• "This lotion absorbs quickly and doenst leave the skin sticky." in 2 reviews
  • "On my body I apply it twice just to make sure my skin wont dry out and like any other lotion you must apply on your hands several times a day!" in 1 review
  • "Leaves your skin soft and hydrated" in 1 review
Josh S.
Josh S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Yes I must admit that the reason we use this is because my wife purchases it and therefore its available on the bathroom counter but the truth is that it works and will leave you feeling less like a dirty hard rag and more like the skin of someone your special someone wants to be close to. Choose Nivea and choose closeness in the same purchase.
Erin D.
Erin D.
This is my go to body lotion. I live in Arizona so I need moisture but I also need something that absorbs quickly so I'm not left with slippery skin the moment I step into the heat. I like that it doesn't have a strong fragrance that could irritate my sensitive skin, just clean and fresh feeling!
Minhtam V.
Minhtam V.
Spokane, WA
This lotion is really light weight and like the name says, "fast absorbing" as well. I used this during the winter when my skin was cracking and flaking and it was super nourishing! Now that it is summer, I don't use it as much but I do recommend this for those with dry skin all year round.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Johns Island, SC
I have very dry skin in some areas and have tried many lotions to combat it. Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Lotion works the best. It eases my dry skin yet isn't oily. It doesn't have much of a scent to it which is nice. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
Milwaukee
This is great non greasy product. It helps promote moisture. Not a soupy or to thick mix. I also use this for dry days.it helps make the skin soft n supple. If you need a moisture try this after u shower to help keep moisture in. I would recommend anyone who needs extra moisture.
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
I think my family would disown me if i bought another lotion for them. I personally do not use this lotion daily but everyone else in my household does. We switched to Nivea permanently about a year ago. It works great for people with eczema and the light scent is very pleasant.
Shariesse N.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
My husband used this, but the smell was pleasant. It wasn't over powering. The price seemed okay, it does the same thing as my Nivea Cocoa Butter Lotion, but the scent is more male friendly. It lasts a little better. I recommend for anyone who washed their hands constantly.
luz q.
luz q.
Compton, CA
My man uses this lotion love how it leaves his skin so soft and smooth it adds that hydration that the product garantees it is really gentle to the skin and its easy to buy in any pharmacy or and simple store i personally would totally recommended
I am not a fan of Nivea Express Hydration Fast Absorbing Lotion. I don't feel that it is Fast Absorbing Hydrating Lotiion. Perhaps my expections were a bit high. I feel that it didn't hydrate my skin. In all fairness it did absorb fast.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Oakdale, CA
I can't get over how soft this lotion leaves my skin and not ever oily at all ..I love the how light it is as well not like others that make my skin feel sticky and thick ..( NASTY) but not this lotion ..thanks for a awesome product 😀