NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion

NIVEA® Express Hydration Body Lotion with Sea Minerals, has an ultra lightweight formula that absorbs quickly. It leaves skin smooth and soft and provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Absorbs quickly
  • Leaves skin smooth, supple, and soft
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sea Salt, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Who other products have u used with Nivea?
Does it's hidration last long?
me gusto mucho el producto, de deja una piel mas suave y refrescante
Start your review of NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This lotion is very amazing. I bought this product with coupons and was skeptical at first because its a light lotion. Man was I wrong, its light but it hydrates so good. I use this lotion right after I get from the shower. What makes it really good is as soon as you put it on, its express hydration ability leaves no greasiness. Put on and it sinks right in, light refreshing scent and good handle to pump out.in reviews
Helps get rid of all that dry skin. I love putting a bunch on my feet and then putting on socks at bed time it makes your feet baby smooth in no time.in reviews
Andrea P.
Napa, CA
NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Andrea P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion I loved this cream for its aroma and how well it impacts the skin , is fast absorption and all day moisturization I recommend this product!!!
Aujinae M.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved the lotion. It Left my skin really soft for about 3 days..!! Wonderful texture.Very sliky.I would recommend that others use or try this lotion its worth your time.! There is a lot of hydration in my skin after i started using this lotion.
Zelia P.
Stuart, FL
I love this product! My hands are constantly in water and become very dry and cracked, this lotion has solved that problem. Although it feels heavy at first, I quickly realized what benefits it provided so I didn't care.
Rena M.
Apalachin, NY
This goes on so smooth and no oily after effect. I use this all day on my body and especially hands. My hands are so rough that this keeps my hands moisturized all day long.
Marie T.
Cedar bluff, VA
NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Marie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for all over when I get out of the shower! It’s not super thick and it soaks right in to your skin. I love this stuff because it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy, JUST HYDRATED! Light clean smell, not to over powering. Price point is awesome as well!!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Nivea body lotion. It has a nice scent and long lasting, it absorb quickly and not greasy.
Geraldine M.
Bangor, ME
I bought this in hopes of finding a quick lotion to lather on to make my skin super soft. This wasn't the lotion for me. It was very thin and watery. It spreads super thin. I do not like it at all. I do not recommend it. I think you should save your money. I was very disappointed.
Ayat A.
Are use this not only for my body to be moisturized but I also use it before my make up. I apply it to my face and leave my face to dry before applying my foundation and the rest of my face make up. It makes my Face make up look better and it leaves my face hydrated all the time.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 The NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion is ultra lightweight and hydrating. It absorbs in seconds and feels really good on the skin. It has a nice delicate scent of blue lotus. It’s long-lasting and leaves my skin really soft. I will repurchase this product boys and girls and I suggest you do the same.
Sierra S.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion is awesome!! My dry skin turned into soft hydrated skin! 🙂🙂 i apply twice a day and my dry patches are gone!! Will be purchasing this many more times. I Highly reccomend this to the 🌍! Everyone needs hydrated and healthy skin!! NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion 💖