BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Express Hydration Body Lotion with Sea Minerals, has an ultra lightweight formula that absorbs quickly. It leaves skin smooth and soft and provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Absorbs quickly
  • Leaves skin smooth, supple, and soft
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sea Salt, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• Who other products have u used with Nivea?3 Answers
  • Does it's hidration last long?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb quickly without leaving your skin...4 Answers
NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is very amazing. I bought this product with coupons and was skeptical at first because its a light lotion. Man was I wrong, its light but it hydrates so good. I use this lotion right after I get from the shower. What makes it really good is as soon as you put it on, its express hydration ability leaves no greasiness. Put on and it sinks right in, light refreshing scent and good handle to pump out." in 63 reviews
  • "Helps get rid of all that dry skin. I love putting a bunch on my feet and then putting on socks at bed time it makes your feet baby smooth in no time." in 30 reviews
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
This product leaves my skin feeling so moist and supple and one bottle will last me for quite a few months, meaning that I don’t have to spend much. Also, it does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. It smells a bit like suncream but it’s not an unpleasant smell.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
It’s an everyday use. I don’t like to have dry skin. Like that healthy glow looking skin. It’s one of the lotions I use as soon as I’m out of the shower. After doing dishes as well.
Ashley S.
Imler, PA
A little goes a long way with this! Has a very slippery texture, less "lotion" like and more serum feeling. Absorbs very quickly though and feels like it really hydrates your skin. It has zero greasy feeling after applying, which is super important to me! You can rub it into your hands after applying to your body and not feel like you need to wash it off. Great for men or women. As someone with eczema, this does not irritate my sensitive skin. Also, this has become a daily lotion for me after showering. I highly recommend!
Amber M.
Maplewood
I have super dry skin in the winter and I get itchy and it hurts and when I shower in the winter it makes it even worse but when I saw this at Wal-Mart I decided to try it and it was a life saver my skin was so soft and smooth it did not take long for my skin to absorb it I love it I recommended this to my mom and dad and they both love it I recommend this to everyone if you have dry skin especially in the winter try this you will not regret it!
leticia a.
Warsaw
it is honestly a great product it keeps your face moisturized and soft. I use it everyday especially before I put on makeup it's like a prep for makeup it hydrates your face. I bought it at Walmart it's about $4 so it's really not that expensive I recommend it too all of you. NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Kathleen F.
This lotion is now my go-to after showers. I love how light it goes on and how silky it makes my skin feel. I also love the light fragrance it has. I keep it by my bed and before I go to sleep, I rub it on my hands, elbows and feet to lock in hydration and I wake up with smooth, soft skin.
Andrea M.
I really like this product because it keep me hydrated , I have used it a couple time and it's fantastic also the packaging help for easy uses, and I will buy the item everywhere and it help me when im traveling and I'm 100% I will buy it again
Jamie V.
Holy grail product! Definitely saved my extremely dry skin and it makes it super soft! I bought it at Target and it's extremely gentle and smooth on my skin. It doesn't have a harsh scent to it which is great and I would most definitely be purchasing it again and again!
Mary R.
Belleville, IL
Soooo hydrating to the skin. I have been using Nivea for years and they keep coming out with more and more products that have been amazing. I can't wait to see what comes out next! It's so gentle on the skin and keeps your skin so soft. And it lasts a long time!
Allison H.
Does this lotion absorb quickly without leaving your skin greasy?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Who other products have u used with Nivea?
chloe f.
Does it's hidration last long?
me gusto mucho el producto, de deja una piel mas suave y refrescante

Amazon