NIVEA Express Eye Makeup Remover

Are you looking for the easiest way to remove your eye makeup, without irritation? Meet NIVEA Express Eye Make-up Remover: the gentle bi-phase formula activates when shaken to effectively whisk away even waterproof eye makeup, while soothing and refreshing the skin around the eyes. Enriched with soothing blue cornflower, NIVEA Express Eye Make-up Remover effectively removes stubborn eye make-up without irritating eyes.

• Dissolves stubborn waterproof make-up instantly without any harsh rubbing, so say farewell to stinging or redness.
  • Soothes and refreshes skin, leaving no unpleasant sticky or greasy residue
  • Hydrates and protects your sensitive eye area
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes

Does this make up remover leave skin greasy?
Is it to much oily on skin or going dry so you can put makeup on it when you doing cut crease ?
Does This leave u#your skin feeling oily?
Start your review of NIVEA Express Eye Makeup Remover!
Ibeth Q.
Monroe Twp, NJ
NIVEA Express Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Ibeth Q.
I am impressed with this product, remove my mascara very quickly, I highly recommend it , especially to people who use waterproof mascara.
Sitlali U.
Bloomington, CA
I love this soft in tho eye face eve thing I can't stop using it.use it all the time for my make up removing all the nasty stuff
Arisbel C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the gentlest eye makeup remover I have used. Unlike the other reviews, this doesn't sting my eyes, plus it easily removes all of my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I like it.!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
NIVEA Express Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.
NIVEA Express Eye Makeup Remover Me gusta mucho este removedor de maquillaje, realmente es efectivo para eliminar el maquillaje y la mascara de pestaña waterproof, desde que lo compre se ha vuelto mi favorito, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
tammy P.
coventry
Love the eye removeer it help my eyes out to get the makeup off i buy this to much but love it so much .
Mayara E.
Hawthorne, CA
Tenho a pele mista oleosa e este é um dos removedores que eu mais uso. Limpa e não agride a minha pele.
Andrea R.
This make up remover its amazing for mascara especially for waterprof make up at first it burn a little my eyes but then after the second time it work perfectly the only bad thing is that i haven't seen this product in the us or at least not in chicago, I bought it in venezuela and it was great.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried this long time ago I loved it so much wanted to buy a whole lot to keep because it's nivea, its always so soft and moisturizing, easy remover no irritation.
Anna L.
Miramar Beach, FL
Removes my makeup quickly and efficiently. Doesn't leave my skin oily. Perfect for quick touch ups!
Zontria J.
Statesboro, GA
I use this to as stated in the name, to remove my eye shadow. It comes off real smooth and easily and I don't have to struggle with it. I tried this product for the first time because I use my makeup remover wipes but it worked pretty great. I don't know if I will buy this again because my makeup wipes works really really good but if I run out then this will be the next best thing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...