BY NIVEA #34 in Makeup Remover

Nivea Express Eye Make-Up Remover with blue cornflower extract instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness as it hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area with its gentle bi-phase formula. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

• I have being looking for a good make up remover, and some people ...2 Answers
  • Does is it really remove good? Because I only use baby oil but I'...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new make up remover how well does this on...2 Answers
Zontria J.
Zontria J.
Statesboro, GA
I use this to as stated in the name, to remove my eye shadow. It comes off real smooth and easily and I don't have to struggle with it. I tried this product for the first time because I use my makeup remover wipes but it worked pretty great. I don't know if I will buy this again because my makeup wipes works really really good but if I run out then this will be the next best thing.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
This make up remover its amazing for mascara especially for waterprof make up at first it burn a little my eyes but then after the second time it work perfectly the only bad thing is that i haven't seen this product in the us or at least not in chicago, I bought it in venezuela and it was great.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Eastlake, OH
Works great! I have used other brands in the past that leave makeup behind, but this doesn't. One wash and my face is clean for bed. I would highly recommend this product. I am hooked and only use this makeup remover. I wish it came on pads too tough, so you could travel easy with them.
kathy r.
kathy r.
Naples, FL
I tried it and wasn't disappointed at all. It's gentle on your skin and completely removes all the make up residue in seconds. It really dissolves the make up and not just smudging all around your face. I would highly recommend this product for people with sensitive skin like mine.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I bought this product because the concept intruiged me. i have personally tried may eye make p removers and i never seem to find the right one. this, though, was pretty close to being "the one". it was quite good with removing all kinds of eye make up: even waterproof mascara.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
This eye makeup remover works great will remove most of your make up with one swipe i purchase it at ride aid so you can definitely find it anywhere you prefer to shop. So gentle on the skin and will leave your skin soo clean. I recommend this to all my friends and coworkers.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using Nivea Express Eye Make-up Remover for the last month and let me tell you it is awesome. It can be a little pricey but so worth the money. It is very gentle on your skin causing zero irritation and leaving no residue. I will be buying Nivea from now on.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Nivea this two-phase makeup remover is great, I use a lot mask petañas and pencil eyeliner black so I have obsecion by biphasic make-up removal because they remove my makeup quick and easy way if you want this you highly recommend it to all, recommended always
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Indio, CA
I have been on a budget at times being a stay at home mom. So I first began using #nivea when I needed a product that did #multi-tasking. It has never disappointed me. Its readily available at the local#cvs. And it is a brand i would recommend to others.
Angelicaa V.
Angelicaa V.
Napa
My sister bought this make up remover. Which I started using hers. Then I bought my own and I kinda didn't like it. It was disappointing because it didn't remove all my make up off. And it left my face all greasy looking. I would not buy it again. H
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Battle Creek, MI
How well does this product work ?
Jess C.
Jess C.
Stockton, CA
Does is it really remove good? Because I only use baby oil but I've heard a lot of great thing looking for a second opinion .
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
Barranquilla / Colombia
I have being looking for a good make up remover, and some people talk me about this one , so .. how it works ?
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
I've been looking for a new make up remover how well does this one work
jadyn w.
jadyn w.
Richmond, CA
I need to try this. But does it work??