Nivea Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Soothe Day Cream With Spf15 1

50mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Soothe Day Cream With Spf15 1!
How would you rate this product?
pickering
For the price you simple cannot go wrong. This cream is rich and hydrates my dry skin. It is a rather thick cream but it glides onto your skin easily and does not leave your skin feeling greasy. The spf is also a great addition to the cream. I have used this cream for over a year and would not switch. The laneige water bank cream is also wonderful, but this cream works just as well and is so much cheaper. Would recommend!
I actually only bought this product due to seeing it on special with some other face creams. I tried it a couple months ago and still using it. Amazing face cream, making your skin feel so soft and it’s really good if you have quite sensitive skin as well. I haven’t found any irritation or anything when using this face cream
northants
I use this as a make up primed as well as a moisturised and it’s great, my make up applies so smoothly and lovely after application and it does smooth out my pours too! It’s a lovely moisturiser as well, very well priced, it’s also like a gel rather than a cream so it’s a lovely consistency and not at all oily! Would recommend
Nivea Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Soothe Day Cream With Spf15 1 uploaded by Emily F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product saved my skin when I was going through an allergic reaction! It soothed all the redness and I now use it as my every day moisturizer! have re bought this 3 times now and plan on continuing. Packing is nice and easy to travel with. cheaper at Walmart than shoppers drug mart! love this very much.
Szeged
It was very nice, I can't say a bad thing about it. It hydrates amd moisturizes very nicely, it's great for daily use, but Inhad to mix in some facial oil when it got golder because my skin started to dry out. I especially love texture, it's very easy to spread.
Panama
Nivea Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Soothe Day Cream With Spf15 1 uploaded by Cali M.
La variedad que compre fue con efecto matizante, la verdad el producto promete hidratación intensa con protección FPS 15 lo que cumple, solo que la siento muy pesada para mi piel mixta, es realmente muy bueno pero lo recomendaría mas que todo para pieles secas pues les aportaría la hidratación necesaria para el día a día.
I liked it but I wasn't so crazy about it. It does moisturize the skin but for oily complexions I don't think it will work that well. It is not very creamy as it is more like a paste consistency. I think the more dry complexions would enjoy that product.
Mississauga, ON
My favourite drugstore moisturizer! Love this stuff so much! Feels great on my skin and works lovely under makeup. I love that it has SPF as well. I definitely recommend this day cream to anyone looking for a good affordable one!
I really really like this product. It's my go to daily face cream. Every morning I use this, and it leaves my skin very moisturized every day. I really reccomend this product to everyone that needs a cheap face cream.
Bjuv
I looooove this, I always take this on my face in the morning after I washed and toned my skin. It leaves my face feeling super soft and look glowy through out the day

Looking for your answer?